To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Reedsburg, WI 53959
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Food Service Worker
QTI Group • Reedsburg, WI
Posted 3 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
The QTI Group is currently recruiting for a dining services aide for a healthcare facility in Reedsburg. The dining services aide is responsible for portioning and preparing food, collecting and washing dishes as well as an additional variety of tasks on a daily basis in the dietary department. This is a temp-to-hire position with typical hours of 11:00am to 7:00pm. This position works every other weekend with days during the week as needed. Candidates will usually work between 30 to 38 hours per week. Pay for this opportunity is $11.50 per hour.
• Prepares food and modifies diets according to establishes guidelines
• Portions and serves food according to established portion
• Prepares meal-nourishments according to established guidelines
• Collects dishes and cleans dining room tables, keeping kitchens/cafes neat and clean
• Follows safe food handling practices
• Assures that all foods are properly labeled, dates, and discarded per protocol
• Washes dishes, pots, pans, metal trays, utensils, silverware, transport units, and carts.
• Frequently communicate effectively with other staff and customers using ordinary conversation, telephone skills, and occasional comprehensive speech and simple writing skills.
• Ability to read and write well
• Able to stand and walk for the majority of a shift
• Prior food service experience is preferred, but not required
• Immunizations must be current and up to date
• Comfortable, non-slip black shoes