Business Analyst (Multiple Skill Levels)
We have an exciting opportunity for Business Analyst staff at various skill levels to join our team in support of the Operations Support and Engineering Services (OSES) for The Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) at the Mike Monroney Aeronautical Center (MMAC) in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma.
Responsibilities: (will vary dependent upon position applied for but may include the following)
- Analyze and reconcile reimbursable agreement projects based on current Delphi data.
- Prepare and provide balance sheets and other accounting documentation as needed to support communications with customers.
- Reporting, financial analysis, other analysis, and record keeping utilizing Delphi and Excel.
- Update regular Delphi reports on all projects.
- Develop, document, maintain, and provide standard operating procedures (SOPs) for monitoring and accounting for NDP reimbursable agreements.
- Provide business management functions such as budgeting, financial analysis and planning and control of funding and allocation of funding.
- Prepare, maintain, and provide work paper folders to include documentation to support accounting analysis and transactions performed on reimbursable agreements.
- Conduct Quality Post Review Presentations and provide meeting minutes.
- Validate expenditures and facilitate timely billing and collection against funding documents.
- Conduct financial analysis based on available data, then collaborate with the customers to assist with reconciling and validating reimbursable agreement data.
- Develop and monitor data quality metrics and ensure business data and reporting needs are met.
- Creating a detailed business analysis, outlining problems, opportunities, and solutions.
Open Positions and Requirements:
Business Analyst Intermediate l - Bachelors Degree plus 3 years of relevant experience
Business Analyst Intermediate ll - Bachelors Degree plus 5 years of relevant experience
Business Analyst Senior l - Bachelors Degree plus 8 years of relevant experience
Business Analyst Task Lead - Bachelors Degree plus 8 years of relevant experience
Business Analyst Senior - CBAP Certified - Bachelors Degree plus Certified Business Analyst Professional Certification (CBAP), and 10 years of relevant experience
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING SUBSTITUTION:
- Bachelor's Degree (Eight years of relevant experience over and above the minimum experience requirements for the position will be considered equivalent to a Bachelor's degree.)
Full benefit package to include:
•Paid PTO and sick leave (15 days initially)
• Paid Federal Government Holidays
• 100% Medical premium for employee
• 100% Dental and Vision
• 100% paid Life, short and long-term disability insurance for employee
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
We do not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Taking Meeting Minutes