The Technical Support Specialist will provide customer support by answering questions on the function and usage of our products. They will also provide suggestions to the development team to improve the functionality and usability of our products on behalf of our customers.
Our client is a Big Data global software company that specializes in quality improvement and education. With over 40 years of experience, our client operates in over 87 countries and 90% of their client base are Fortune 500 companies.
- Provide technical assistance to customers, prospective customers, partners, and internal staff regarding statistics, basic installation, licensing, product use and capabilities, and system requirements.
- Perform call support research, respond to, and accurately resolve customer cases ranging from low to high complexity in a timely manner.
- Assist with the documentation of solutions to customer issues including software functionality, use and interpretation.
- Capture and record customer interaction, maintain customer records and information including suggestions for improvements and modifications.
- Contribute to an environment that encourages information sharing, team-based resolution activity, and a focus on resolving customer issues as quickly and effectively as possible.
EDUCATION, KNOWLEDGE, AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor's degree in statistics or machine learning or closely related technical discipline with significant statistical coursework.
- Working knowledge of quality-related statistics as used in industry or applied machine learning and algorithm development.
- Experience using Statistical Software or machine learning software packages; use of other applications is a plus.
- Experience with technical writing is highly desirable.
- Working knowledge of computer processes and networking is a plus.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office and Windows operating systems is preferred.
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Excellent oral and written communications skills with the ability to instruct statistical and/or machine learning concepts in an understandable and professional manner on the phone, in person, and in written documentation.
- Ability to project a confident and professional manner over the phone and in person.
- Effective troubleshooting and organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple priorities simultaneously.
- Ability to solve difficult statistical or machine learning problems.
- Ability and initiative to work effectively both independently and on a team.
- Ability and willingness to travel occasionally, both domestically and internationally.
- Ability to conduct phone support and training in Spanish is highly preferred.
- Ability to speak, read, write, and understand the English and Spanish languages highly preferred.
- Competitive base salary
- Health care Benefits- 100% covered for employee
- Vacation, holidays and sick days
- 401k Match
Troubleshooting (Problem Solving)