To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Denver, CO
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Manager-Commercial Dispatch Department
D.H. Pace • Denver, CO
Posted 1 month ago
DH Pace Company, Inc. has a Dispatch Manager for our commercial division position. We are seeking an energetic individual who thrives in a fast-paced service environment in our Denver office. If you have strong leadership and operations experience and thrive on customer service, please apply!
- Assist with daily scheduling of all jobs; ensuring customers’ preferences are met.
- Provide immediate problem solving assistance to office staff/installers/service technicians.
- Constantly monitor in Real Time installers and/or service technicians schedules in computer to maximize efficiency and profitability; track for jobs completed and place follow up calls to customers to ensure expectations were met.
- Facilitate processing of completed jobs to ensure proper handling of materials and accurate billing. Responsible for timely completion of all administrative paperwork associated with this position.
- Perform employee performance reviews in conjunction with Department Manager, document performance issues, and provide employee counseling performance improvement action plans when necessary.
- Participate in planning process and establishing department goals and objectives.
- Experienced using Microsoft Office products
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Must have excellent communication and organizational skills
- Ability to effectively communicate with the customer and represent the company in a professional manner
- Strong aptitude for technical applications and mechanical systems
Why DH Pace?
DH Pace Company is a distribution, construction and service organization offering a complete range of door and door related products through over 40 offices in the US. The company is privately held and family operated for over 90 years, with sales in 2018 in excess of $500MM.
We set the tone for success, reward hard work and put employees first:
- Exposure to tenured DH Pace leaders will invest time in associate growth and development.
- Access to online training material to enhance professional skills and product knowledge
- Advancement and transfer opportunities
- Competitive base salary
- Comprehensive total benefits package and corporate wellness program
- Paid time off plan
DH Pace Company