Job ID: 475512
Oldcastle Infrastructure™, a CRH company, is the leading provider of utility infrastructure solutions for the water, energy, and communications markets throughout North America. We’re more than just a manufacturer of precast concrete, polymer concrete, or plastic products. We’re a trusted and strategic partner to engineers, contractors, distributors, specifiers, and more. With our network of more than 80 manufacturing facilities and more than 4,000 employees, we’re leading the industry with innovation and a safety-first mindset.
Job Description Summary
The Production Supervisor supervises the production workforce and processes to ensure safe and efficient production of OES products that meet quality standards and customer specifications.
- Lead/drive a ZERO injury safety culture
- Audits all production related operations and ensures procedures are followed
- Schedules and assigns duties to employees to meet production requirements
- Conducts training classes and ensures that employees receive appropriate training
- Maintains production records as required
- Writes and reviews vop’s and creates team environment
- Identifies and addresses safety issues in a timely manner
- Leads shift meetings and communicates information to employees
- Communicates with other supervisors and departments to share information
- Monitors and establishes 5S standards and program for area
- Operate machinery and equipment as needed in order to meet production requirements
- Responsible for ensuring quality standards are followed
- Responsible and accountable for shift output
- Evaluate construction methods and determine cost-effectiveness of plans
- Prepare and submit progress tracking reports
- Develop and implement quality control programs
- Requisition supplies and materials to complete construction projects
- Inspect and review projects to monitor compliance with construction and safety codes, and other regulations
- Investigate damage, accidents, or delays at plant, to ensure that proper procedures are being carried out
- Associate’s degree or at least 4 years of supervisory experience is preferred
- Working experience with word processing and spreadsheets is required
- Ability to read and write reports, general communications
- Ability to figure and calculate amounts, such as percentages and volumes. Must be proficient in 5 why analysis
- Must be proficient on track and trend data
- Must be proficient in Microsoft office
- Lead Kaizen events
- Initiate and sustain continuous improvements among team
- Must have Forklift and Crane Operators Certification or be able to obtain
- Ability to manage priorities and workflow
- This job involves the following physical demands: walking, standing, climbing, bending, stretching, using hands and fingers to hold, grasp, push, and lift items
- Lifting requirements are up to 60 pounds
- Environmental conditions involve generally indoor work
What CRH Offers You
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
CRH has a long and proud heritage. We are a collection of hundreds of family businesses, regional companies and large enterprises that together form the CRH family. CRH operates in a decentralized, diversified structure that allows you to work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of large international organization.
If you’re up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Once you click apply now, you will be brought to our official employment application. Please complete your online profile and it will be sent to the hiring manager. Our system allows you to view and track your status 24 hours a day. Thank you for your interest!
Oldcastle Enclosure Solutions (OES), a CRH Company, is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Production Shift Supervisor - 2nd Shift - Sweetwater, TN.
- Continuous Quality Improvement (Cqi)
- Forklift Truck