Data Entry ClerkCompensation:
$19.95 to $23.10 hourly
If you want to be part of an exciting company where there is opportunity for career growth, you may be a good candidate for this Data Entry Clerk position. Have you always wanted to work in the Banking industry? Robert Half is looking for candidates who are organized, dependable, detail-oriented, and capable of speedy and accurate data entry. Accurately entering large volumes of data into Microsoft Excel as well as ERP systems and databases, among other accounting and finance support functions, will be the Data Entry Clerk's main duties. If you're a reliable, lightning-quick thinker with perfectionist tendencies interested in speedy and accurate data entry, join the team and take one more step toward advancing your career. This long-term contract / contract / contract / contract / temporary position requires the Data Entry Clerk to be based in Plano, Texas.
How you will make an impact
- Working on special projects as assigned
- Aiding the company in data entry and additional administrative tasks
- Ensuring data entry meets requirements by adhering to program techniques and procedures
- Working with highly confidential materials
- Processing customer and account source documents, reviewing data and detecting deficiencies
- Carrying out operations, using policies and procedures; detailing necessary revisions
- Preparing data for computer entry by compiling and sorting information; establishing entry priorities
- Strong organization skills with a sense of urgency and capable of prioritizing multiple tasks
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills required
- Solid understanding of data entry
- Bank Balances experience required
- Strong computer skills including customer database systems
- Perform a data entry speed of 8,000 keystrokes per hour with 100% accuracy
- High school diploma, GED, or other equivalent
- Strong communication skills, both verbally and in writing
- Must be able to work independently with minimal supervision
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half works to put you in the best position to succeed. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity - whenever you choose - even on the go.
and get 1-tap apply, notifications of AI-matched jobs, and much more.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals, including medical, vision, dental, and life and disability insurance. Hired contract/temporary professionals are also eligible to enroll in our company 401(k) plan. Visit
for more information.
© 2023 Robert Half. An Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/Disability/Veterans. By clicking “Apply Now,” you’re agreeing to
- Attention To Detail
- Big Data
- Computer Keyboards
- Data Entry