To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Libertyville, IL
- Advanced Resources
- Phone: 847-418-3782
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Customer Service Representative
Advanced Resources • Libertyville, IL
Posted 1 month ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Job Number: 474895
Customer Service Representative
Our client, located in Libertyville, is seeking twelve Customer Service Representatives to join their growing team.
What's in it for you??
- Casual dress (jeans and tennis shoes) five days/week.
- Monthly department breakfast and luncheons catered in by local restaurants.
- Weekly snack cart available for all department employees, free of charge.
- Fitness center onsite (free to all employees).
- Great company culture with open door policy and access to management.
- Monthly 1:1 coaching with supervisory team.
- Annual black tie holiday dinner.
- Summer picnic.
- Growth encouraged within the company and E-Learning classes offered promoting advancement.
- Comprehensive health benefits package and PTO, once permanent.
- Great offers and incentives for leased vehicles!
We have the following shifts available:
*With an additional opportunity for overtime.*
- Answer & provide concise, accurate & complete responses to all inquiries.
- Determine caller's need & proactively provide appropriate information.
- Explore all viable solutions, while offering guidance in determining the appropriate course of action.
- Resolve differing expectations between the customer, dealer body & company.
- Utilize the Online Knowledge Base tool.
- Use discretionary decision making for payment arrangements, extensions, deferrals & due date changes.
- Update & verify all account maintenance information.
- Navigate customers through the set up process & layout of the Consumer Internet.
- Grant refunds & late charge waivers.
- Troubleshoot Consumer Internet challenges.
- Maintain comprehensive follow-up to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Process all customer requests within the predetermined time frame guidelines.
- Provide accurate & summarizing notes in system of record.
- 1+ year of customer service, call center and automotive related experience.
- High school diploma required; Bachelor's Degree preferred.
- Basic Microsoft Office proficiency and typing speed of 30+ wpm.
Advanced Resources is a talent solutions organization headquartered in Chicago providing staffing, consulting, and workforce solutions nationwide. Our goal is to help people move their careers forward and help businesses solve their most complex challenges. Thanks to our commitment to providing an exceptional experience for both our clients and talent, we are a perennial winner of the prestigious Best of Staffing® Diamond Award. By placing our team, clients, and talent first, every day we make a difference.
Advanced Resources is part of the Advanced Group, a talent acquisition and management, consulting, outsourcing, and professional services organization.
It is Advanced Group's practice not to discriminate against any employee or applicant because of sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation or sexual preference, pregnancy or maternity, genetic information, marital status, disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law. If you have a disability or handicap and would like us to accommodate you in any reasonable way, please inform your recruiter so that we can discuss the appropriate alternatives available.
For further consideration, please send your resume