E-Mobility Service Program Implementation Specialist - EV ChargingTake your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future.
At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
In this role, you will implement strategic Service programs/tools/processes within Electrification, US.
Reporting to Country Service Manager, this role will coordinate with business units/service managers to ensure a consistent approach to implementation and application of cross organizational tools to drive cost efficiency, focusing on building installed base knowledge, greater penetration and creating added value to the customer.Your responsibilities
- Service strategy: Contributes to the creation and implementation of the service strategy in the country/ cluster by monitoring progress of defined “how-to-win” projects and service activities. Provides support and guidance and is responsible for local implementation of regional initiatives. Contributes to the e-Mobility (EM) regional strategy and sets and drives directions for EM services led programs and change management. Contributes in strategic programs and projects negotiations; sets appropriate standards for strategic programs execution
- Program planning and execution: Coordinates with the regional service management and team to define activities, guidelines, the scope of work, cost/budget, resources required, time schedule, and detailed work allocation. Implements and monitors progress of cross functional activities, tools deployment across the region’s businesses to ensure efficient utilization of available resources. Monitors and controls project cost and financials. Ensures Programs and Change Leadership Services are delivered in time, budget, scope and quality and in line with EM Strategy. Responsible for the Strategic Programs Portfolio Management across EM region. Provides guidance, consultancy and knowledge to EM regional and country service manager about the planning and the delivery of services in scope. Ensures the successful implementation utilizing internal Information Security delivery units as well as external 3rd party suppliers. Takes sponsorship/accountability for specific programs and negotiations within EM region
- Stakeholder relations: Develops personal relationships with Country Service Managers, Service Managers and Service teams. Effectively communicates with all stakeholders. Works closely with Service teams to understand topics, challenges and leading practices, jointly monitors implementation and shares lessons learned. Reports status/progress and raises potential project issues to relevant stakeholders. Work on Zendesk to create the right flows, process and reporting for the team to use. Aligns executive stakeholders across multiple LSUs and acts as advisor and guide to the ELEM regional service organization. Assures stakeholders’ satisfaction through proactive effective two-way communication and resolves cross-organization dependency issues and problems swiftly. Solicits advice, support, champions, sponsors and commitment for the success of initiatives. Builds both formal and informal professional networks, and extends these networks within, across and external to organizational boundaries
- Operational excellence: Supports business units to improve the quality of data in service related databases, including the installed base management. Trains users in the effective utilization of the tools and knowledge of the installed base database and proactively solves issues and facilitates the update process. Ensures the successful implementation utilizing internal Information Security delivery units as well as external 3rd party suppliers. Takes sponsorship/accountability for specific programs and negotiations within ABB. Manages a library of lessons learned to share, leverage and build on the knowledge within EM. Defines, manages and communicates a library of relevant EM Strategic Programs (tools, handbooks, templates, guides etc.) across EM region to safeguard an efficient, standardized and reliable execution of activities and engagements
- Health, safety and integrity: Ensures compliance with health, safety and integrity policies. Identifies and acts upon risks as they occur and ensures that all opportunities are captured and acted upon and projects follow sound methodology and execution practices as per ABB standards
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in engineering or HS Diploma/equivalent with 5 years of related work experience in program or project management roles
- Experience participating in digital transformation programs is a plus
- Experience building business simulations and financial models
- Working knowledge in contemporary collaboration tools (eg. MS Teams, Mural etc) and practices (eg. agile, asynchronous work); Experience with ticketing systems, ideally (Zendesk) and CRM preferably Salesforce lightning
- Ability to manage conflicting priorities and deliver agreed tasks in a timely manner
- Effective communicator who can build lasting partnerships at all levels of the organization
- Strategic thinker with a process mindset with a passion for continuous improvement
- Ability to maintain a valid driver’s license and travel up to 30% domestically based upon business need
- Candidates must already have a work authorization that would permit them to work for ABB in the US
More about us
- Retirement plan
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- Medical insurance
- Wellbeing program
ABB E-mobility is a world leader in EV charging technology with a strong R&D pipeline and an unparalleled global reach. With our robust product portfolio of innovative holistic solutions – from grid to charge point and domestic installations to large fleet depots – we are actively enabling the future of e-mobility, not just predicting it. The exciting developments within this sector perfectly align with our Mission to Zero initiative, aiming to support cleaner and greener communities for all
We look forward to receiving your application. If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com.
ABB in the United States requires employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, or in specific and limited circumstances, be approved for a sincerely held religious belief or a medical/disability accommodation.
Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action at ABB
ABB is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, creed, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, citizen status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, marital status, family medical leave status, or protected veterans status. For more information regarding your (EEO) rights as an applicant, please visit the following websites:
[ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to E-Mobility Service Program Implementation Specialist - EV Charging http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf
As an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer, applicants may request to review the Affirmative Action Plan of a particular ABB facility between the hours of 9:00 A.M. - 5:00 P.M. EST Monday through Friday by contacting an ABB HR Representative at
Protected veterans and qualified individuals with a disability may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access ABB's career site as a result of your disability. You may request reasonable accommodations by calling an ABB HR Representative at
or by sending an email to [ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to E-Mobility Service Program Implementation Specialist - EV Charging
. Resumes and applications will not be accepted in this manner.
- Agile Methodology
- Business Process Improvement
- Change Management
- Collaborative Softwares
- Customer Relationship Management