To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Denver, CO
- Brandy Rodriguez
- Phone: 254-644-9872
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Onsite Sales Counselor
KB Home • Denver, CO
Posted 1 month ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
KB Home, a Fortune 1000 NYSE company and one of America's premier homebuilders, has an immediate employment opportunity available. The Company operates in 10 states across the nation from California to Florida.
KB Home is one of the largest and most recognized homebuilding companies in the United States. Since its founding in 1957, the company has built more than half a million quality homes. KB Home's unique homebuilding approach lets each buyer customize their new home from lot location to floor plan and design features. As a leader in utilizing state-of-the-art sustainable building practices, all KB homes are highly energy efficient and meet strict ENERGY STAR® guidelines. This helps to lower monthly utility costs for homeowners, which the company demonstrates with its proprietary KB Home Energy Performance Guide® (EPG®). KB Home has been named an ENERGY STAR Partner of the Year Sustained Excellence Award winner for five straight years and a WaterSense© Partner of the Year for four consecutive years.
*Currently targeting candidates for our North Denver region/area*
Are you a sales professional who is intelligent, has a bias for action, is driven to win, and excels in building strong relationships? If so, then KB Home has the opportunity for you. We are currently seeking New Home Sales Representatives to join our team who will have the following responsibilities:
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Learn and adopt KB Home's structured selling process and complete required training through KB Home's online University
- Present and sell the features and benefits of new homes within a KB Home community
- Utilize Competitive Market Analysis (CMA) and other data driven tools to sell homes.
- Continually prospect for new customers through networking, referrals, and effective follow-up
- Continually demonstrate a Bias for Action and complete work accurately and on time
- Set and maintain the required number of appointments to meet/exceed sales goals
- Maintain a "Customer is #1" focus
- Base plus commission
- New Home Sales Representatives work every weekend, evenings, and most holidays
- Willingness to commute to any of our communities in the market area is necessary
- Demonstrated success in direct sales
- A 4-year college degree strongly preferred
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with an ability to close deals and develop and maintain relationships required
- Candidates should be polished and professional in demeanor and possess a strong work ethic, exceptional listening skills, and a desire for high commission, honesty, and integrity
- A flexible, "can do" attitude is required
- Basic computer skills and proficiency with the Internet required
Find out why KB Home is attracting and retaining the best employees! If you are interested and qualified, please apply now. KB Home provides above average compensation packages and earnings potential, full benefits, an outstanding 401K matching program, bonus plans and amazing promotional opportunities. KB Home is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse work team. Diversity is important to KB Home!