To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
162 Corporate Drive
Portsmouth, NH 03801
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Division Human Resources Manager
Teledyne Technologies • Portsmouth, NH
Posted 25 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Teledyne DGO designs connection systems that transmit signals, data or power through challenging media, such as subsea oil wells; and through pressure barriers, such as the hull of a submarine. Because the cost of failure is so high, Teledyne DGO designs and manufactures its products to deliver total reliability. We engineer and manufacture our products as if lives and fortunes depended on them. Because they do.
Teledyne DGO offers our employees an excellent benefit package including:
- Medical & Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Voluntary Personal Accident Insurance
- Business Travel Accident Insurance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Voluntary Short & Long Term Disability
- 401(K) Plan
- Flexible Health & Dependent Spending Accounts
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Vacations & Sick Time
- College Tuition Reimbursements
Teledyne DGO is a fast growing division of Teledyne Technologies and is looking to add highly motivated and skilled individuals to our team. Teledyne DGO is dedicated to providing an environment that fosters excellence in teamwork, and includes every Employee, Supplier, Business Partner and Customer as a valued member of our team. Our employees are treated with respect, professionalism and the opportunity for career advancement in a safe work environment.
Teledyne is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, transgender, pregnancy, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, disability, protected Veteran Status, genetics or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
If you need assistance or an accommodation while seeking employment, please email [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] or call (805)373-4545. Determinations on requests for reasonable accommodation will be made on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will receive a response.Position Summary and Responsibilities
The Division HR Manager reports directly to the Human Resources Director – Teledyne Marine with a dotted line reporting relationship with the VP/General Manager – Teledyne DGO and is responsible for leading and coordinating all HR activities within the division.
- Member of Teledyne DGO Leadership team. Acts as HR focal point within the leadership team covering all areas of the HR function.
- Responsible to effectively manage and execute all HR processes and best practices to align HR initiatives with business objectives, including talent acquisition and development, Leadership Development Review, Performance Management, Employee Engagement, legal compliance diversity and inclusion, salary planning, incentive compensation planning, succession planning, etc.
- Act as a Business Partner to the VP/GM and the division’s Functional Leaders on a mix of strategic and tactical activities
- Actively participates in the financial planning process and operational business reviews (LRP & AP); builds people and organization plans to enable differentiated business results.
- Possesses a deep knowledge of the backgrounds, strengths, weaknesses, and development needs of key talent within the organization.
- Applies principles and processes of Performance Management, Talent Management, Talent Acquisition to enhance organization performance and achievement of strategic goals.
- Builds a strong pipeline of talent to ensure a diverse high performing organization.
- Drives compliance with and implementation of all relevant HR policies, procedures and initiatives.
- Champions the effective use of change management principles, strategies and techniques to plan, implement and evaluate change.
- Provides leadership to shape the organization’s culture, systems, and processes to enable change.
- Leads communication effort of HR initiatives and procedures within the Division. Ensures key HR messages are promoted and cascaded down in the organization.
- Encourages balanced risk taking, innovation and accountability.
- Nurtures an environment consistent with the Teledyne values and culture.
- Masters and utilizes the Teledyne operating philosophy and tools.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Master’s degree or additional educational experiences/HR Certifications a plus.
- 7+ years of progressive experience in human resources and organizational development roles.
- Demonstrated ability to produce results within a team environment and to develop productive working relationships at all levels of the organization.
- Strong change management, analytical, problem solving, organizational, and communication skills.
- Experience building people and organization plans to ensure organizational readiness and capability to meet changing business conditions.
- Excellent understanding of business dynamics and organizational design.
- Can deal with high level of complexity within an ever-changing business environment.
- Demonstrated success within a multinational organization a plus.
- Strong people management skills.
- Excellent at driving accountability and results.