To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- San Francisco, CA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Medical Equipment Coordinator
JLL • San Francisco, CA
Posted 8 days ago
At JLL we are always looking for highly talented Medical Equipment Coordinators. The position listed below is for a position we will recruit for in the near future, and is not a current need. If you are a fit for this position, we will contact you as soon as we begin actively recruiting for it.
If you would like to stay up to date on positions at JLL, please join our Talent Network at jll.jobs.net/join.
Applying project management skills while completing the procurement and coordination of all planned medical equipment within hospitals and clinics.
- Successfully manage the medical equipment procurement & installation scope for healthcare projects
- Ensure client satisfaction throughout the procurement & coordination process
- Cultivate lasting professional client relationships throughout the project
- Ensure all procurement & coordination planning activities are performed in a manner consistent with documented processes
- Maintain appropriate level of communication to client throughout the project
- Ensure compliance with all key performance indicators
- Provide professional customer interface and client relations
- Review medical equipment list and floor plans for accuracy
- Maintain client and vendor equipment standards
- Maintain knowledge and understanding of all planned equipment and products.
- Build and manage an equipment procurement schedule
- Drive the procurement process and ensure all scheduled milestones are met
- Determine equipment schedule and install requirements
- Obtain competitive quotes from vendors & negotiate pricing when applicable
- Maintain overall equipment budget
- Manage approval process for requisitions
- Manage procurement process and equipment coordination process on site and remotely
- Review & track purchase orders with accounts payable
- Generate reports using Microsoft Excel
- Conduct medical equipment inventories
- Set daily priorities to meet established project deadlines.
- Develop equipment install strategy for vendor deliveries
- Coordinate the delivery, installation & setup of all medical equipment with multiple vendors
- Conduct client meetings both on site and virtual Attend off-site & remote project meetings
- Coordinate check-in of all medical equipment with appropriate entities
- Coordinate product/procurement logistics with transportation vendors
- Provide on-site management for vendor deliveries
- Review floor plans and determine equipment locations
- Manage equipment returns and resolve outstanding issues
- Create and manage equipment in servicing
- Create and manage a project task list
- Produce project closeout documents
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Excel and Word required
- BlueBeam experience preferred
- Attainia experience preferred
- Vast knowledge of medical equipment for clinics and acute care facilities
- Strong organization and multitasking skills required
- Ability to quickly learn new procedures, build processes and navigate new technology
- Strong written and verbal communication skills required
- Strong time management and follow up skills required
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Ability to deliver information and create reports based on a clients’ needs
- Ability to interpret and/or read architectural drawings and floor plans preferred
- Ability to work on and complete multiple projects
- Must be detail orientated and work well with others
- Must be able to meet stringent deadlines
- Basic working knowledge of construction plans
- Must be able to act in a support role and lead role depending on project phase
- Associates Degree Required in relative major
- Bachelor Degree Preferred in relative major
- Experience in healthcare and/or clinical experience required
- Experience in medical equipment coordination and/or procurement experience preferred
- Knowledge of hospital/clinic department functions
- Knowledge of architectural and construction schedules preferred
- Background in project management, construction management, design or project strategy planning is desirable
- Project Management experience preferred
Start a lasting career with JLL today! Total Rewards reflects JLL’s investment in employees’ needs and preferences in Career, Recognition, Well-being, Benefits and Pay. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package.
To be considered, please visit our Web site at www.us.am.joneslanglasalle.com/UnitedStates/EN-US/Pages/Careers.aspx to apply online. All resumes MUST BE submitted via our web site.
JLL Is an Equal Opportunity Employer
JLL is committed to developing and maintaining a diverse workforce. JLL strongly believes in equal opportunity extended to all individuals in all aspects of the employment relationship, including recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, transfer, discipline, layoff, recall and termination without regard to race, color, religion, belief, creed, age, sex, pregnancy or maternity (including childbirth and related conditions), family responsibility (e.g. child care, elder care), nationality, ethnic or national origin or ancestry, citizenship, marital status, civil partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, transgender status, veteran’s status, genetic information, trade union membership, social position, political view or status as a qualified individual with a disability, protected leave status or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable law. The company also endeavors to make reasonable accommodations for known physical or mental limitations of otherwise qualified employees and applicants with disabilities unless the accommodations would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business and ensures that employment decisions are based only on valid job requirements.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy at https://jll2.sharepoint.com/CorporatePolicies/HR%20Policies/Equal%20Employment%20Opportunity%20and%20Affirmative%20Action.pdf.
If you have questions about careers at JLL or are disabled and require further assistance in applying for a position, please contact us at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]