Ultimate Staffing is currently seeking candidates with call center and/or reservations agent experience in the Fort Lauderdale !! If interested please see below for specific job description and requirements needed and contact your local Ultimate Staffing office at 954.489.7474 or Email blocked - click to applyOverview:
The position is part of the reservation teams that responds to incoming sales inquiries and requests for assistance from both direct customers and the travel agents.Duties:
* Handles reservations inquiries mostly via call center but may provide assistance with the electronic channels or correspondence
* Make new bookings, service existing bookings. Process payments, name changes, cancellations. Request credit card refunds/check refunds for canceled bookings.
* Provide general information- itineraries, amenities, rates, special promotions, special amenities and shore programs
* Issue confirmations of transactions and requests for documentation.
* Communicate special requests and needs of a guest prior to a guest's departure. Follow up on any outstanding issues with a booking prior to a departure
* Occasionally make outbound calls as directed by director - i.e. special offers, updates on booking status, follow up on expired option cabins, recalling space.
* Occasionally handle administrative projects as determined by director.Skills / Requirements
* Excellent phone skills, experienced in a call center environment
* Goal driven and self motivated
* Extremely organized and detail oriented
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Must be able to communicate professionally and effectively at all levels (verbal and written) with both internal and external customers.
* Experienced with Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and possess basic computer skills
* Must have an outgoing personality and ability to maintain a positive attitude and enthusiasm each and every day.
* Passion for excellent guest satisfaction
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Must pass a criminal background check
Scheduling (Project Management)