Strategy & Innovation Consulting, Senior Consultant
Location: North America
If you are:
- A highly dedicated professional with impressive credentials and driven by new challenges and growth opportunities
- A team player who believes in providing world-class client service and interested in becoming immersed in various industries
- Looking for a work environment that values and promotes camaraderie, collaboration, and giving back to the community
Look ahead. Imagine more. And consider joining the CohnReznick team.
At CohnReznick, our people are talented, intellectually curious, and driven to make a difference for our clients, community, and our Firm. We are an organization bound together by a passion for excellence, respect for others, flexibility, integrity, and a strong desire to develop ourselves and others. We approach our engagements by on combining technical resources with an entrepreneurial spirt that allows use to solve for client needs in today’s dynamic business environment.
As one of the top professional services firms in the country, we understand our people are our most valuable assets. Clients turn to CohnReznick because of the people we hire, and as a CohnReznick employee, you will be equipped with top training and development opportunities and presented with new challenges to help you stretch and grow as a professional. Through formalized learning and on-the-job coaching and mentorship, CohnReznick is committed to your development. Let’s build something great together.
CohnReznick’s Strategy & Innovation Team works across all CohnReznick Advisory industries and service lines to empower our clients with forward-looking solutions that are resilient to change by leveraging innovative thinking to address their business questions and challenges. The Strategy & Innovation Team delivers value by assessing our client’s current positions, advising our clients on a path toward a mutually defined future-state, and supporting our clients in adopting and implementing our recommendations. As part of this team, you will be exposed to various industry leaders and have the opportunity to deliver on a variety of Advisory services.
Opportunity and Qualifications:
As a Senior Consultant within our Strategy & Innovation Team, you will have the opportunity to be a part of CohnReznick’s most dynamic and growing practice that helps our clients better leverage technology and data to achieve their business goals and objectives. The ideal candidate for this role is enthusiastic to learn, has strong communication skills, is analytical, and is a self-starter. You will get hands-on experience working on client engagements in a client-facing role, and therefore, building relationships is key. You will be expected to work collaboratively with client engagement teams with diverse skills and backgrounds by fostering an innovative and inclusive team-oriented work environment, so we are looking for team members who have a professional attitude, a high-degree of flexibility, a client-service orientation, and a genuine desire to see others succeed. You will also interface with clients to identify their goals, gather their business requirements, and socialize deliverables, and as you build your knowledge and experience, we will look for you to become a trusted advisor to others within the organization, as well as our clients.
- 2-3 years of consulting experience
- Bachelor's degree in business, finance, accounting, computer science, engineering or a related field
- MBA or a master’s degree is preferred
- Experience with flow charting or mind mapping tools
- Process improvement mindset going above and beyond to identify operational inefficiencies and taking steps to improve processes and automating repetitive tasks
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Excellent problem-solving skills; demonstrated ability to analyze a problem from different angles/approaches
- Demonstrated leadership abilities and experience working in teams
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Ambitious learner with a passion for expanding their knowledge
- Demonstrated understanding of coding concepts preferred (R, Python, SQL, Java, etc.)
- Willingness to travel to meet client needs
- Endless opportunities to contribute to one of the largest professional services firm in the US
- A unique culture that values collaboration in everything we do
- A team of professionals driven by a sense of excellence, integrity, commitment to lifelong learning, respect for one another, adaptability, and making a difference
- A network of 2,700 professionals committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace and giving back to the communities in which we live and work
- Varied career paths supported by strong professional development programs and resources
- A flexible work environment with competitive benefits
CohnReznick is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
CohnReznick LLP is one of the top Advisory, Accounting, and Tax firms in the United States, combining the resources and technical expertise of a national firm with the hands-on, entrepreneurial approach that today's dynamic business environment demands. Headquartered in New York, NY, and with offices nationwide, CohnReznick serves a large number of diverse industries and offers specialized services for middle market and Fortune 1000 companies, private equity and financial services firms, government contractors, government agencies, and not-for-profit organizations. The Firm, with origins dating back to 1919, has more than 2,700 employees including nearly 300 partners and is a member of Nexia International, a global network of independent accountancy, tax, and business advisors.
Complex Problem Solving