Now Hiring! World Class Assisted Living Memory Care Community is presently seeking compassionate Caregivers and Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA’s) to join our clinical team in Glendale, WI!
At Silverado, we give LIFE to those affected by Alzheimer's and other memory impairing diseases. We are committed to providing a homelike environment, where the residents and their families can enjoy the maximum level of independence, while achieving the highest quality of life, with the safety, dignity, and respect they deserve. Whether you are just starting your clinical career or you have years of experience, we want you to know…. Silverado is different. Our clinical associates join Silverado for the culture and the opportunity to build long-lasting relationships with residents, families and associates.
Travel Stipend and Shift Differentials offered!*
- Any full-time associate who lives 25 or more miles away is eligible to receive up to $125.00 a month and for 10 – 23 miles is $75.00. Any part-time associate who lives 25 or more, or 10-23 miles away receives half this amount
- PM and NOC shift differentials offered
Shift Differential $.75/hr for PM Shift and $1.25/hr for NOC Shift
- Dynamic home-like setting, complete with resident, associate and community pets
- Intergenerational model that encourages associates to bring their children to work
- Competitive salary, bonus and benefits including: medical, dental, vision, 401K and employee wellness programs and discounts.
- Clinical supervision for those needing certification
- Tuition Reimbursement to help with your career as a CNA!
- Must be able to read, write and speak English.
- Experience working as a caregiver in a senior care or long-term care setting with residents with Alzheimer’s disease, dementia or other memory impairments preferred.
- Certified Nursing Assistant certificate preferred but NOT required.
To apply, please visit our website at URL blocked - click to apply or stop by our community at 7800 N Green Bay Rd, Glendale, WI 53217
At Silverado, we sincerely appreciate our Associates! Silverado has been awarded the Best Place to Work Award in both Texas and Southern California. Silverado offers competitive pay and great benefits for full-time associates including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k) with an employer match, vacation, and sick time as well as great opportunities for growth.
Learn more about our Silverado Benefits: URL blocked - click to apply
To maintain our world class standard, all offers of employment with Silverado are contingent upon a satisfactory background check as well as drug screening, a physical and TB testing (if required for the position). Silverado also uses E-Verify to confirm work authorization with both the Social Security Administration and the Department of Homeland Security.