OfficeTeam has a challenging career opportunity for an articulate, highly-skilled Customer Service Representative in the growing Financial Services industry. Do you want to apply your outgoing personality to further the benefit of a valuable business? This is the opportunity for you. Be prepared to come into a dynamic and fast-paced environment in this role. This Customer Service Representative position is based in the Bedminster, New Jersey region and is a long-term temporary employment opportunity.
- By being successful in your role, you will facilitate business development and client referral goals by actively cross-selling and referring customers
- Positive attitude and an engaging businesslike approach
- Entry level position
- Demonstrated experience performing extensive research to resolve complex customer inquiries
- Excellent written, verbal and social communication skills
- Ability to exude confidence, knowledge, and empathy when interacting with internal and external partners and clients/customers
- Foundational knowledge of Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems, e.g. ACT!, Highrise, and Insightly
- Customer service and office administrative skills
- Critical thinking, problem solving, ability to work independently
- Price Quotations experience
- Deep understanding of Customer Quotes
- Solid understanding of Answer Customer
- Salesforce.com experience preferred
- Proficiency with Microsoft office applications
- 2+ years' experience of proven performance in a goal-driven & customer-focused environment desired
- Proven computer skills
If you are committed to delivering an exceptional customer experience to each and every customer you interact with and are a customer service 'champion', we want to hear from you. Submit your resume today!
OfficeTeam, a Robert Half Company, matches professionals in the administrative field on a temporary and temporary-to-full-time basis. Whether you're a seasoned administrative pro or starting your career, we have options for you. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your nearest OfficeTeam location at
or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/officeteam to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
By clicking 'Apply Now' you are agreeing to Robert Half [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Customer Service Representative.