To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
155 Kapalulu Place
Honolulu, HI 96819
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
General Dynamics Information Technology • Honolulu, HI
Posted 7 days ago
Under the immediate direction of Program Manager, coordinates construction scheduling and communication and acts as a liaison to project
management concerning bids, subcontracting, progress and delays. May be responsible for estimates, schedules, materials, and close-out documentation. In a
lead capacity, may direct the activity of other workers and/or assist in testing of antenna systems or VSWR and PIM.
- Assist in SOW, pre-construction meetings, MOP process, monitor site construction performance, manage subcontractors and provide status reports to the GD Construction Manager.
- Primary interface representing Company with various General Contractors, Customer Construction Specialists, Landlords, Utility Companies and the local approving jurisdictions.
- Track progress of critical milestones of various project plans and controls.
- Provide technical support to other Company organizations such as Installation and Equipment Engineering and Site Acquisition/Planning. Interface with Manager as needed, based on project requirements.
- Ensures project compliance with: permit documents, punch list items as identified by the Customer, verifies project completion and provides close out package in timely manner.
- Assemble and submit final Close-out Documentation to Customer in a timely manner.
Bachelors Degree in a related discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical training or work experience.Qualifications
8-10 years of related construction experience, including supervisory experience.Requires technical knowledge to assist staff and contractors. Typically more than 5 years of direct construction management experience in the Wireless Industry. Working knowledge of a variety of the
field construction concepts, practices, and procedures. Has knowledge of safety guidelines and commonly used concepts, practices, and procedures within the construction field. Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish
goals. Performs a variety of tasks. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
To successfully perform these tasks, the candidate for this position must possess
the following skill sets at a minimum:
- Ability to interpret design engineering documents and other related wireless projects.
- Strong self-organizational and time management skills
- Strong professional and resilient attitude along with a calm demeanor in dealing with the various entities involved in project coordination
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong supervisory skills to monitor all project activities
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial sectors. With approximately 32,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support services. GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.