Force and Motion Control has an exciting and challenging career opportunity for a Sales Development Representative in the Associated Spring Raymond division. If you are a talented, self-driven and high - energy individual ready to serve as Sales Development Representative (SDR) for AS Raymond, this position is for you. This will be a challenging and rewarding opportunity for the right candidate. This role is responsible for increasing sales via the promotion of ASR capabilities, services and quality of products driven by customer inquires or quote generation. This position will be responsible for sales growth, data analysis and tracking of quote conversions based upon their assigned accounts
- Outbound communication to the assigned accounts which will include current and potential customers
- Manages the quote follow up process for assigned accounts
- Respond, engage, and qualify quotes.
- Log activities and opportunities in CRM
- Promotes ASR portfolio including upselling and cross selling opportunities
- Establish business networks to facilitate new business opportunities in identified industries
- Research accounts and identify key decision makers (buyers, engineers, etc.) within the company
- Generate interest through outbound calls and targeted emails to stimulate sales opportunities.
- Collaborate with Sales and Marketing to execute strategic sales approach
- Performs all duties and tasks as assigned by management.
- Act in accordance to Barnes Group Code of Ethics and Values
- Minimum of 5 years of related work experience in inside sales, with emphasis on professional telephone techniques
- Experience with Sales force preferred
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, (written, verbal, and presentation) across a variety of channels (e-mail, social media, phone, etc.).
- Driven, self-motivated with a strong sense of urgency for reaching key deliverables
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related discipline
- May consider a combination of years of experience and education
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
- Selling Techniques
- Self Motivation
- Sales Development