To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Salem, NH 03079
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Sales Floor Supervisor, Hardlines (Salem, NH #4448)
Kmart • Salem, NH
Posted 1 month ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
To serve, delight, and engage our members while they shop their way. Supervises sales floor associates, operations. Ensures store team delivers a WOW customer experience. Oversees the store recovery process and may have ownership of opening closing responsibilities.
* Knows the store, services and location of merchandise. Tours sales floor and prioritizes jobs that need to be completed. Assists in identifying and resolving issues. Employee and member safety is a priority
* Embraces Pebble as a way to communicate focused storytelling and to address issues
* Builds a team of engaged associates
* Makes eye contact, smiles and greets all members that come within 10 feet. Demonstrates "Take the Member to the merchandise" policy, showing pride in our brand. Assists in handling and solving Member needs, issues or complaints
* Supervises fast and efficient cash register and service desk operations. Observes member traffic and calls for additional service as needed
* Owns the store recovery process including assigning priority areas and inspecting sales floor for proper maintenance daily
* May perform store opening and closing responsibilities
* Able to quickly troubleshoot all system issues with real time resolutions following current operating policies
* Is a student of the game in Integrated Retail with regards to systems, technology and digital devices and can train on the use of these tools
* Performs other duties as assigned
* Strong reading, writing, verbal, and arithmetic skills
* Ability to lift and move merchandise, typically a minimum of 20 lbs., but could be as much as 100 lbs
* Ability to understand and follow verbal and written instructions
* Repetitive bending, lifting, stretching and reaching
* Shows Pride
* Ability to be cross trained
* Proficient in store systems and Integrated Retail
* High school diploma or equivalent
* 1-2 years of related experience
* 18 years of age or older