Serving Middlesex and Bergen counties
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Joseph Sipocz
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $0 - $0 per yearA bit about us:
We are a nationally based nonprofit organization headquartered in Princeton, NJ providing housing and employment opportunities for people with disabilities. We believe in the dignity of every person, and in the freedom of all people to experience the highest degree of self-determination.
We are seeking a new Medical Director to lead our New Jersey facilities, 35 miles west of Manhattan.
(Middlesex and Bergen counties)
The ideal candidate:
**Is Fellowship-trained in Child / Adolescent Psychiatry (BE/BC preferred)
**Has extensive experience treating youths with Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities
**Is willing to commit to a minimum of 3 clinical hours per month per youth
**Will provide face-to-face interaction with youths and their families
**Demonstrates exemplary clinical judgement
**Is a true leader and champion for the adolescent IDD communityWhy join us?
* We invest in our employees. We provide training and development opportunities to help you reach your professional goals. Over 50% of our Executive Directors were promoted from within.
* We celebrate diversity and inclusion. We believe in fostering an inclusive environment and encourage people of all backgrounds to join our family. Our diversity is represented in the people we support, our staff, and our leaders. Over 60% of our managers and directors are from minority ethnic backgrounds.
* We provide benefits including (but not limited to :
- Medical, dental, vision coverage
- HSA & FSA
- Exceptional PTO package
- 403b retirement planJob Details
*** This role is approximately 75% clinical and 25% administrative***
As the Medical Director and Lead Psychiatrist you will :
- Lead and coordinate medical care with our youth’s primary and specialty care providers
- Consult with local psychiatric hospitals regarding the treatment of individuals with IDD and mental or behavioral health needs
- Perform the initial patient Psychiatric Intake Assessment
- Complete clinical visits with youth as needed
- Provide training and consultation to staff, families, and providers
- Organize and conduct treatment team meetings
- Participate in on-site meetings with youth and families, as needed
- Be available for after-hours phone consults as needed
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.
- Behavioral Medicine
- Clinical Works
- Developmental Disabilities
- Health Care