Beacon Hill Financial is working with a growing nonprofit with a great cause in downtown Washington, DC to identify a Staff Accountant! The Staff Accountant will have the opportunity to work alongside the Controller and other members of the team and be a major asset to the accounting operations, grants, and monthly close!
- Review, code, and pay vendor invoices.
- Prepare journal entries and post to the general ledger.
- Prepare and send invoices and record incoming funds.
- Track grant allocations and perform grant reconciliations.
- Assist with month-end journal entries, general ledger reconciliations, and financial statements.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business.
- 2+ years of experience in a nonprofit setting.
- Experience with grant accounting.
- Experience with assisting in month-end close.
[ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Staff Accountant - Nonprofit
Beacon Hill is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace. Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans are encouraged to apply.
Founded by industry leaders to set a new standard in search, career placement and flexible staffing, we deliver coordinated staffing solutions with unparalleled service, a commitment to project completion and success and a passion for innovation, creativity and continuous improvement.
Our niche brands provide direct hire, executive search, temporary staffing, contract consulting and temp/contract-to-hire solutions to emerging growth companies and the Fortune 500 across market sectors, career specialties/disciplines and industries. Over time, office locations, specialty practice areas and service offerings will be added to address ever changing constituent needs.
Learn more about Beacon Hill Staffing Group and our specialty divisions, Beacon Hill Associates, Beacon Hill Financial, Beacon Hill HR, Beacon Hill Legal, Beacon Hill Pharma and Beacon Hill Technologies by visiting [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Staff Accountant - Nonprofit.
We look forward to working with you.
Beacon Hill. Employing the Future™