The Boca Beach Club is seeking a full time Boca Breeze Lead Retail Sales Associate.
A Retail Associate is responsible for assisting guests and selling merchandise in a timely, friendly and efficient manner in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability.
What will I be doing?
Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Greet and acknowledge guests upon arrival in the shop
- Demonstrate knowledge of merchandise, styling and pricing
- Accurately total, process and collect payments from guests to include, but not limited to, using the point-of-sale system, handling money, processing credit and debit cards, making change and processing gift certificates and cards
- Wrap merchandise and pack orders for shipping
- Assist in conducting inventory and ensure adequate merchandise supply levels
- Respond to guest inquiries and requests in a timely, friendly and efficient manner
- Attends department meetings.
- Remains calm and alert, especially during emergencies and/or heavy hotel activity.
- Keeps work area neat and organized.
- Prior cash handling experience preferred.
- Ability to effectively deal with internal and external customers, some of whom will require high levels of tact, diplomacy and patience to defuse anger, collect information and resolve conflicts.
- Considerable skill in the use of a calculator to perform moderately complex mathematical calculations without error.
- Ability to read, listen and communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to access and input information using a moderately complex computer system and/or cash register.
What are we looking for?
40% - Assists guests with purchases of merchandise. Responds to any questions about the merchandise and hotel services. Greets guests in a prompt and friendly manner.
25% - Handles cash, processes refunds, exchanges, charges to credit cards and rooms.
10% - Completes daily shift deposits and reports and other opening or closing duties.
10% - Assists in gift shop inventory by stocking items as they are delivered.
5% - Packs orders to be shipped.
5% - Maintains cleanliness of gift shop by straightening items and dusting.
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
- Customer Focus
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
Debits And Credits