Robert Half Talent Solutions is looking to hire an ambitious, Senior Accountant with strong month-end and financial reporting experience. This Senior Accountant will take ownership of reporting costs, productivity, research and analysis, account reconciliations, margins, and expenditures for the organization. Ideally, we would like a Senior Accountant who is detail-oriented with solid knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles and strong financial analysis skills.
• Coordinate accounting functions and programs
• Verify posted AP/AR transactions
• Maintain general ledger
• Prepare documents for internal/external audits
• Journal Entries
• Analyze financial statements
• Recommend modifications to accounting systems
• Assist with tax audits and tax returns
• Reconcile accounts monthly
• Assist with budgeting and forecasting
• Provide recommendations to increase revenue and reduce costs
• Support month-end, year-end process
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
• 3+ years of senior accountant experience
• ERP system experience
• Proven month-end, financial reporting experience
• Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
This Senior Accountant role is within a very friendly/positive culture! Reach out to Bryan Calhoun for consideration
and reference JO#03710-0011953392.
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at
. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Sr. Accountant
for more information.
- Accounting Systems
- Attention To Detail
- Enterprise Resource Planning
- Financial Analysis
- Financial Management