Kelly Services is seeking an experienced Medical Data Entry Representative for our medical manufacturing client in Columbia, MD. This is a full time, temp to hire opportunity paying $15.00/hr. to start with benefits available in the first 30 days.
Monday-Friday, 8am to 5pm schedule.
The Reimbursement Data Entry Rep is responsible for all Intake and Data Entry related tasks. This includes processing of the following information received via fax internally such as Insurance Verification Requests (IVRs), clinical information, patient demographics, patient consents, payer correspondence and any other information as deemed necessary. The Data Entry Rep is responsible for ensuring all information is entered into the dedicated Reimbursement database accurately. This position relies heavily on accuracy as it dictates future processing of the case in its entirety. The Data Entry Rep needs to be a self-sufficient employee that is a self-starter and can work in a high volume, fast-paced, results driven environment. The Data Entry Rep may occasionally be responsible for placing outbound calls to gather missing information as necessary. The goal of this role is to complete all data entry efficiently for further case processing.
• Reviewing faxes received daily and further compiling, sorting, and establishing data entry priorities.
• Review all faxes for missing information by focusing attention to detail and following requirements to create case records based on information received.
• Prior to data entry, rep must have ability to screen any duplicate records to avoid duplicate entry of information.
• Ensure appropriate email/fax notifications are sent out relating to the case record created per data entry for the request.
• Check all data entry for accuracy by completing individual quality check on all cases.
• Accurate records and documents all events related to the case record created.
• Ensures patient identifiable information (PHI) is stored securely per the department policies and guidelines.
• Ability to communicate professionally with senior management, coworkers, internal employees, external customers and representatives of other internal departments.
• Provides exceptional customer service to internal and external customers; resolves any customer requests in a timely and accurate manner; escalates complaints accordingly.
• Prioritizes duties and tasks as necessary to ensure assignments are completed in a timely fashion. Reports any delays/challenges to Team Lead and Supervisor as necessary.
• Performs related duties as assigned.
1-3 years of customer service and reimbursement experience within the biotechnology or pharmaceutical industry, or call-center environment
Knowledge of Medicare, Medicaid, and Private Insurer Reimbursement Methodology
Strong data entry skills
Familiar with ICD 10 Coding
Minimum high school diploma or GED required
In addition to working with the world’s most recognized and trusted name in staffing, Kelly employees can expect:URL blocked - click to apply
- Competitive pay
- Medical, Vision, and Dental insurance options
- Paid holidays
- Year-end bonus program
- Recognition and incentive programs
- Access to continuing education via the Kelly Learning Center
Important information: This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. To be considered for this position, you must use the “submit now” button below to submit your resumes. If you have questions about the position, you may contact the recruiter recruiting for this position (Melody at Email blocked - click to apply) however your resume must be received via the “submit now” button included within.
We invite you to bookmark our Web site and encourage you to review it regularly for new opportunities worldwide: URL blocked - click to apply.
Kelly Services® is a U.S.-based Fortune 500 company. With our global network of branch locations, we are uniquely positioned to provide our customers with international staffing support and our employees with diverse assignments around the world.
Kelly Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Services®, we work with the best. Our clients include 95 of the Fortune
100™ companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly annually to access
the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people
around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of
talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit URL blocked - click to apply and connect with us on URL blocked - click to apply, URL blocked - click to apply and URL blocked - click to apply.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females,
Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is
committed to employing a diverse workforce. URL blocked - click to apply
Data Entry Positions
Excel Spreadsheet Creation
Data Processing Needs