To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Thousand Oaks, CA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Apex Systems • Thousand Oaks, CA
Posted 2 months ago
- Position involves support of senior staff in the initiation, design, and delivery of projects, particularly for automation related scope.
- Employ basic engineering skills and practices to gather user requirements and translate them into technical documentation for execution by third party firms.
- Assist with project definition by performing engineering studies and assessment for automation system installations.
- Perform field evaluations of existing systems and provide engineering design recommendations.
Skills & Qualifications:
- BS degree - Mechanical Engineering preferred
- 1-2 years of professional working experience.
- Technical Writing
- Project Management
- Experience with automation is a plus, as well as experience with computer programming, systems, and/or robotics.
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178