Accounts Payable ClerkCompensation:
$18.00 to $21.00 hourly
Play a critical part in a team environment as an Accounts Payable (A/P) Clerk in a thriving company. This short-term contract / temporary to hire position is offered through Robert Half. Serving as the Accounts Payable Clerk, you will match, batch, and code invoices, resolve A/P issues, process expense reports, update and reconcile sub-ledger to G/L, and process checks. You will be working alongside a strong staff of hard working individuals who have a team minded approach. This Accounts Payable Clerk opportunity will be located in the Baytown, Texas area and will be a short-term contract / temporary to hire position.
Your responsibilities in this role
- Open, sort, and distribute daily department mail
- Help with internal and external audits as required
- Verify, log and mail checks, including expediting special handling
- Perform special projects as assigned
- Execute daily processes and controls accurately and in a timely manner; ensuring compliance with company policies
- Handle the administrative needs of the AP/Finance Department
- Complete full-cycle A/P
- Organize, register, scan, and file invoices, checks, and other documents
- Provide customer service to internal business partners
- Strong communication, customer service, and interpersonal skills, especially with both technical and financial backgrounds
- Knowledge of QuickBooks
- Proficiency in account reconciliation
- Foundational knowledge in Credit Card Reconciliation
- QuickBooks Enterprise experience
- Spreadsheet and database capabilities
- High attention to detail
- AA or BS/BA degree in Accounting, Business or similar preferred
- Prior experience in an A/P role preferred
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Accounts Payable Clerk and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Accounts Payable Clerk for more information.
- Accounts Payable
- Accounts Receivable
- Attention To Detail