** Now Offering Healthcare Benefits **Our Naples location is growing and we need experienced, compassionate Home Health Aides to care for our Seniors.
Home Instead Senior Care Is looking for dependable, caring individuals to join us in our mission to change the face of aging in Southwest Florida. If you have a desire to care for our senior population in their homes, we want to talk to you about our current opportunities!Benefits we offer:
As a one-on-one Home Health Aide you’ll provide the following in-home services:
- Provide paid instruction on Personal Care and Alzheimer’s and other Dementia Care
- Excellent work environment. 24/7 support; (12) office staff members
- Full-time or Part-time hours available
- Competitive wages with available weekly bonus
- Affordable healthcare plan (voluntary and available to ALL CAREGivers)
- Dental, vision and life plans
- Accident and disability coverage
- Critical illness, cancer, medical GAP and hospital plan coverage
- Employer paid benefits (provided at no cost to our Full-time CAREGivers)
- Telemedicine coverage
- Prescription discount plan
- CAREGiver Wellness programs
- Financial Wellness programs
- Paid vacation time
- Cellular service discount
- New hire mentorship program
- CAREGiver referral bonus program
- Help with household duties such as meal preparation, grocery shopping and light housekeeping
- Personal care: helping clients dress, bathe, groom (Home Health Aide Duties)
- Providing medication reminders
- Alzheimer’s/Dementia Care
You're going to love working with us. We go above and beyond to provide a safe and enjoyable working environment. Our office staff provides quick and knowledgeable support around the clock, allowing our Home Health Aides to focus on the part of the job they enjoy, caring for another. Our Home Health Aides are like family to us. At Home Instead you won't be treated like just another worker because our CAREGivers are the heart of what we do.
Join our family, apply online today!
Click HERE to meet Stanley and see why we love what we do.
Questions: Call Sandy directly at 239-791-7765
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
We are a Drug Free Workplace
All applicants MUST pass a drug test and background screen to be eligible for hire
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.
Long Term Care