MAKE UP TO $60,000 YOUR FIRST YEAR!!! KEEP READING!!
Express Employment Professionals in Albany, NY has partnered with a distribution service that is looking to expand their team at their Albany, NY location. Our client has a need for top-notch CDL A Drivers to support their high demand. This delivery service would be bringing product into the stores, institutions, schools, hospitals, colleges and other retail establishments. Drivers usually deliver through customer’s front door using a 2-wheel hand truck. Generally, you would work 4-5 days per week at 10-13 hours per day. A typical route would have 15-20 deliveries and 300-500 “bundles” (delivery units, which include full cases of products, plastic totes; dry, frozen and cooler product). Drivers may be responsible for collections and returns.
KEEP READING IF YOU WANT TO MAKE $60,000!!
If selected, you will receive the following benefits:
- Competitive pay starting at $23.00/hour – Earn up to $29.00/hour by your 3rd year with the company!
- Permanent position with a consistent daytime schedule
- Monday -Friday 4:00am-2:00pm
- Local, regular routes – Home every night. You will have nights and weekends off!
- Hourly pay - Get paid for the hours you work not the miles you drive!
- Overtime opportunities available
- Long term growth opportunities available
- Benefits offered once hired on by the company
- Life Insurance / Long & Short-term disability insurance
- Pay increases at 6, 12, 18- & 24-months performance reviews. Earn up to $1.50/hour increase at each review
- Quarterly safety bonuses offered
- PTO time
- Medical, dental and vision insurance offered
Below is the job description for this opening:
- Deliver dry, refrigerated and frozen products to convenience stores, gas stations and other retail establishments. Products are floor loaded and delivery is made using a hand truck Service accounts by collecting returns, refusals and empty containers
- Collect funds as required
- Operate a Class A Tractor/Trailer combination safely and in compliance with DOT and state regulations
- Communicate with support staff on any issues of delivery, product or collection
- Utilize on-board computer for management of driver logs, deliveries, and communications
Skills and Qualifications:
- Good work ethic
- Strong attention to detail
- Class A Commercial Driver’s License and current DOT medical card (REQUIRED) with clean driving record
- Excellent driving, delivery and customer service skills
- Effective communication and organizational skills
- Able to work independently
- Able to lift packages up to 50 lbs. and make deliveries with a hand-truck
- Comfortable working with customers as well as sales, accounting and other departments
MUST have excellent punctuality every day
- Must have reliable transportation to get to and from work
Education, Knowledge, and Experience Desired:
- Knowledge of DOT regulations
- Execute assigned duties in a safe manner. Drive, lift, and deliver in a way to not cause harm or loss to yourself, the products or equipment in your charge, or others you meet. Comply with all DOT regulations
- Execute assigned duties in an accurate manner. Ensure that orders are delivered to the correct customer and are complete. Collect payments in the manner and amount required. Maintain correct paperwork
- Execute assigned duties in an efficient and timely manner. Complete all assignments within the proscribed time allowed
- Execute assigned duties in a customer friendly manner. Drivers must interact with a variety of customers and be able to complete the delivery to the complete satisfaction of the customer. Customer Service is of the utmost importance.
This is a GREAT opportunity for the right person to get into a fantastic company.
DON’T WAIT! Only 1 position available!
To schedule your confidential interview submit your application on our NEW ‘Express Jobs’ app for your mobile device, available for download in the [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to CDL- A Driver or 1250560964! You can also click APPLY now & call us for more details
Don’t Hesitate – Start on your new career path today with Express Employment Professionals
At Express, we will assess your skills, offer you interview and résumé writing tips, and work with you to find a job that fits your needs and abilities. You will never pay a fee at Express, and you’ll have the opportunity to earn benefits such as medical insurance, holiday pay, vacation pay, referral bonuses and much more.
Attention To Detail
Hardworking And Dedicated