MedPro Healthcare Staffing, a Joint Commission-certified staffing agency, is seeking a quality Cath Lab Tech for a contract with one of our top healthcare clients. Requirements:
- Current License in good standing
- Appropriate specialty certifications/credentials
- Eighteen months of Cath Lab experience preferred, ideally in a critical care setting.
- Other requirements to be determined by our client facility
- Access to nationwide travel assignments
- Weekly pay and direct deposit
- Full coverage of all credentialing fees
- Private housing or housing allowance
- Group Health insurance for you and your family
- Company-paid life and disability insurance
- Travel reimbursement
- Access to our Clinical Nurse Liaison Team
- 401(k) matching
- Unlimited Referral Bonuses starting at $500
- Personalized gifts delivered to your door step!
The primary responsibility of the Cath Lab Tech is to provide assistance with the patient care in the Cardiac Cath Lab (CCL) through the provision of technical assistance to the Cardiac Cath team.
- Provides direct, safe, competent and quality patient care in the Interventional Cardiology department.
- Assists in the performance of various invasive cardiac or peripheral vascular diagnostic and therapeutic procedures.
- Sustains a high level of patient care by communication with the patients, families, and physicians and co-works to address the needs of the patient.
- Functions under the direction and immediate supervision of the cardiologist/radiologist performing the procedure.
- Assists cardiologist during procedures by operating ancillary equipment, anticipating and obtaining catheters, wires and other necessary inventory and medications as ordered.
- Assure compliance with federal, state, and local technical and professional regulations and accepted practiced guidelines.
- Works effectively to maintain an environment of excellence, which is patient focused, providing timely, compassionate, quality patient care.
- Promotes and maintains a safe work environment for both staff and customers, incorporating national patient safety initiatives.
- Prepare and update patient records.
No One Cares More for Caregivers Than MedPro. Focus on your patients, we’ll take care of the rest. MedPro Healthcare Staffing is a Joint Commission certified provider of temporary and contract staffing services. Since 1983, we have placed happy nursing and allied travelers in top healthcare facilities nationwide. Join us today for your very own MedPro Experience®.
If qualified and interested, please call Phone number blocked - click to apply for immediate consideration.
MedPro Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer that maintains a policy of non-discrimination with respect to all employees and applicants for employment. Employment decisions, subject to the legitimate business requirements of MedPro or its clients, are based solely on the individual’s qualifications, merit and performance without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, disability, marital status or veteran status.
Key Words: Cath Lab Tech, CLT, Cardiac Catheter Lab Technician, Cardiac Catheterization, Cardiovascular Technologist, RCIS, Interventional Tech, IR Tech
Email blocked - click to apply