To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Merrifield, VA
- Govind Sharma
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
ECS Federal, LLC • Merrifield, VA
Posted 1 month ago
ECS is seeking a Payroll Accountant to work in our Fairfax, VA office.
- Perform activities related to processing semi-monthly payroll of 2,500 employees; including maintaining records, updating deductions, leave accruals, labor distribution, auditing timekeeping records, entering employee information changes (hires, separations, pay changes, tax changes, garnishments).
- Perform monthly reconciliations and quality assurance of payroll general ledger accounts.
- Work closely with outsourced provider ADP; process tax filings, tax adjustments, and payroll processing.
- Respond to employee inquiries regarding their payroll and/or timesheet.
- Basic math skills
- Ability to analyze figures
- Knowledge of accounting principles
- Excellent verbal/written communication
- Multi-tasking, prioritizing and organizational skills.
- Data Entry Skills
- MS Office especially Excel.
- Bachelor's Degree Preferred
- Government contractor experience
- ADP Vantage
- Deltek Costpoint
ECS is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law. ECS promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons, and veterans.
ECS is a leading mid-sized provider of technology services to the United States Federal Government. We are focused on people, values and purpose. Every day, our 2500+ employees focus on providing their technical talent to support the Federal Agencies and Departments of the US Government to serve, protect and defend the American People.