$90000.00 to $100000.00 yearly
A thriving company is working with Robert Half Finance to find a talented Accounting Manager. This is a successful organization that will recognize your efforts. Some general duties include leading daily operations, such as preparing and/or reviewing appropriate ledger entries and reconciliations, maintaining the general ledger system, preparing monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements, and assisting with regulatory reporting as applicable. The ability to create and monitor the company's accounting and finance operations will be essential for this role. This Accounting Manager role is a full-time employment opportunity, based in the Oakland, California area.
Your responsibilities in this role
- Collaborate with FP& A and accounting management to develop relevant and timely reports on financial data analytics like the monthly flash report, key financial metrics, and actual spend against budgets/outlook
- Possessing a thorough knowledge of enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems is valuable
- Assist in the implementation of NetSuite Financials, including system and process design, data migration, testing, training, and go-forward system administration
- Drive and manage the full accounting team performance of the close process to meet close deadlines
- Regular review and analysis of balance sheet and income statement accounts owned by Senior Accountant
- Assemble various technical accounting policies, procedures, and analyses
- Contribute to the preparation of GAAP financial statements through data analysis, document preparation, integrity validation, and reconciliation processes
- Come from Manufacturing, Construction, Logistics, Industrial or Transportation background
- Thick skin and relaxed; The professionals in the office have some grit, but also very presentable with executives
- Stable background
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled professionals with remote or on-site jobs in accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was No. 1 on Forbes’ annual ranking of America’s Best Professional Recruiting Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at
. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
Generally Accepted Accounting Principles