To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Deer Park, TX 77536
- Veronica Perez
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
AG36 - Accounting Clerk II
Kelly Financial Resources • Deer Park, TX
Posted 20 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Accounting Clerk - Southeast Houston
Kelly Services is seeking a dynamic, conscientious accounting clerk to join one of our fast growing companies in the Southeast Houston area. In this position, you will update and maintain financial records and reports. Strong computer skills are a must, as you will process business transactions and manage databases.
Accounting Clerk Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintain accounting database; update documents and records
- File documents; make paper and electronic copies
- Reconcile bank statements by comparing statements with general ledger
- Prepare reports as necessary
- Verify financial reports by running performance analysis software program
- Follow standards, procedures, and applicable laws
Accounting Clerk Requirements and Qualifications
- High school degree; associate’s degree or relevant certification is a plus
- 1-3 years proven accounting experience, preferably as an Accounts receivable clerk or Accounts payable clerk
- Familiarity with bookkeeping and basic accounting procedures
- Competency in MS Office, databases and accounting software
- Hands-on experience with spreadsheets and financial reports
- Accuracy and attention to detail and an aptitude for numbers
- Well organized, with the ability to perform filing and record keeping tasks
With Kelly, accounting and finance professionals like you will have access to some of the world’s most respected companies—providing you with challenging, high-visibility projects that can transform your career. We work with 95 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and more than 3,000 finance and accounting hiring managers rely on us each year to access the best temporary and full-time talent: people like you.
Let us help advance your career today.
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2016 was $5.3 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.