To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Wilkes-Barre, PA
- MileOne Automotive
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Experienced Parts Counterperson / Advisor - MotorWorld
MileOne Autogroup • Wilkes-Barre, PA
Posted 1 month ago
MOTORWORLD is part of fast growing MileOne Autogroup, a leader in automotive retail and we are looking to add qualified professionals to our team.
MileOne Autogroup is a company that offers a team environment, great benefits and ongoing training and support for its employees.
Interested in a 4 day work week? No Sundays! We can make that work!
If you've got the horsepower to join a fast paced environment and hit our high standards - apply today!
As a Parts Counterperson / Advisor, you will assist all customers, retail, and wholesale in selecting required parts in a friendly, professional, and efficient manner. You will be responsible for achieving monthly sales and gross forecasts as well as seeking out and soliciting business.
* Informing customers of companion part requirements and specials to ensure that the customer is exposed to the full product line
* Answering phone calls and providing price quotes and other information
* Reviewing body shop estimates to ensure orders are correct and all pricing is in line with the estimate
* Pulling and filling orders from stock
* Verifying will-call and back-order files weekly and returning to vendors, or stocking those items not picked up or required
* Ensuring that all charge sales are signed by customer and that they receive their copy of the invoice
* Keeping orderly records of all repair orders, invoices, insurance estimates, and special orders
* Setting up orders for daily shipments, delivery, or pick up
* High school diploma or GED
* 2 years of experience in automotive counter/ parts sales
* Ability to keep current on new products and product updates
* High level of initiative and ability to work in a team
* Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
* Basic MS Office knowledge; computer software, internet proficiency, and general mathematic skills
We believe that taking care of employees is an important step in creating a positive workplace and a successful company. With that in mind, MileOne is proud to offer programs designed to help our employees and their families' succeed both at home and at work. We call it the MileOne Employee Advantage! In addition to traditional healthcare, training, career advancement and financial benefits, we also include an Employee Purchase Program, the Next Mile scholarship program for employees and family members, an Employee Assistance Program and more.
MileOne Autogroup is dedicated to actively helping our communities, we have raised millions through local and national charities. For more information, visit our website MileOneJobs.com and click "Why MileOne".
MileOne Autogroup is an equal opportunity employer and we maintain a drug free work environment.