AmeriPath is a leading national provider of anatomic pathology, molecular diagnostic and healthcare information services for the detection, diagnosis, evaluation and treatment of cancer and other medical conditions. AmeriPath has over 400 highly trained, board-certified pathologists and Ph.D. level scientists providing services to physicians, hospitals, clinical laboratories and ambulatory surgery centers across the United States.
AmeriPath is seeking an AP/CP Pathologist to work full-time in our Tucker, GA Lab.
• The candidate(s) should have subspecialty training and/or specialty interest in Cytopathology and General Surgical Pathology. The case mix will include Gastrointestinal Pathology and Genitourinary Pathology.
2-3 years of experience is preferred but not required. The ideal candidates will have superior diagnostic ability, excellent interpersonal communication skills, integrity, accountability, exceptional clinical judgment and the ability to work as a team member.
• Board Certification in Anatomic and Clinical Pathology
• Large Reference Lab pathology experience preferred, but not required
• MD or DO
• Fellowship training from an accredited program or subspecialty focused academic program
• Possess, or be able to obtain, an unrestricted Medical License to practice in the state of Georgia
AmeriPath, Inc. offers a comprehensive and competitive benefits package which includes paid time off, Medical, Dental, Prescription, Vision, Life and AD&D, STD, LTD, supplemental benefits and 401(K) with company contribution. AmeriPath, Inc. has comprehensive health programs, is an equal opportunity employer and a drug free workplace. Salary is commensurate with experience.
Tucker, GA is a suburb of Atlanta, GA with a good cost of living. Tucker is a great location to raise a family and offers good schools and many nearby parks.
If you would like to learn more about our company, please visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to AP/CP Pathologist with Cytopathology - AMP - Tucker, Georgia.
For consideration please send your CV to:
[ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to AP/CP Pathologist with Cytopathology - AMP - Tucker, Georgia
- Medical License
- Genitourinary Systems
- Team Working