Our vision is to be the best provider of building products in the eyes of our customers, employees, shareholders, suppliers and communities.
At Masonite, we understand that people are key. We are a composite of diverse people who come together by showing support and respect to one another.
We hire people that demonstrate integrity under pressure. Integrity is at the foundation of everything we do. It is in each door we make, in our commitment delivery and in our honest and sincere communication.
Our employees are flexible, versatile and resilient. Our ability to weather any storm, to bend without breaking, is what allows us to hear the knock and open the door with confidence, no matter what's on the other side.
At Masonite, we hold the door open for each other and for new ideas. We want everyone to freely contribute ideas and add value, so we are positive and encouraging. This collaborative environment is what makes Masonite a transparent, fair company- one that doesn't hide behind closed doors.
We continuously strive to improve both our products and our customers' experiences. This drive leads us to revolutionize the door industry and help people walk through walls.
This position will be responsible for optimizing the supply plan, each month, for a 24-month outlook across multiple sales regions and manufacturing operations in support of the Residential and Retail business units. Working in coordination with demand managers, global sourcing, product managers and plant planners, establishes intercompany orders, alternative scenarios of supply, evaluates financial impacts, maintains supply models, and ensures that customer requirements are met through weekly supply-demand balancing leadership.
• Acts as the divisional capacity planner to handle the allocation of orders across the network based on Capable to Promise decisions made at the plant level.
• Supports the implementation of Integrated Business Planning processes across multiple regions to achieve the required On-Time and Complete / lead time for our customers.
• In coordination with the Demand Planners in the regions, establishes regional / local S&OP processes, with particular focus on supply management (OT&C, lead time, inventory management, capacity planning).
• Reviews the demand forecast and available production capacity and establishes a supply plan to meet the customer service requirements. Coordinates with demand planners to reconcile the plan.
• Drives stocking policies and implements continuous improvement of inventory levels in both finished goods and raw materials; lead implementation of inter-company supply planning processes, and setting of inventory levels at the item level, including VMI BIN management.
• Monitors and reports lead time / inventory (backlog) performance and initiates improvement plans where needed; develops and maintains system-based tools for optimization of the supply plan.
• Performs or supports sites in performing analysis to optimize stocking policies, create standard work, lead processes for PFEP, supports new MRP implementations, trains site planning staff
• Organizes effective and efficient communication between all functions in the full value chain: customers, sales, marketing, production, procurement, suppliers, finance
• College degree required
• Master’s degree in finance, supply chain management or other related technical field preferred
• Minimum 1-2 years of experience in Supply Chain Planning projects required.
• Minimum 1 year’s analytical experience required.
• Lean and Six Sigma experience preferred.
• Analytical skills
• Negotiation skills
• MRP / MPS, Microsoft AX
• Teamwork, and interpersonal skills.
• Change Management
• Project Management
• Excellent verbal, written, negotiation and organizational skills.
• Strong prioritization, planning, reporting and organizational skills
• Able to travel 30% of the time
Material Requirements Planning