To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Poway, CA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Airswift - Manchester • Poway, CA
Posted 1 month ago
Our client, a leading Oil & Gas operator, are looking for a Contract Engineer to work for them on an African Pipeline Project, initially based in their Paris offices then to the UK and finally to Uganda.
Duration: 6 months +
Location: Paris/London/Uganda - MUST BE FLEXIBLE WITH RELOCATION
Start Date: ASAP
- To support the contracts team for the award of key contracts by spring 2019.
- Contracts include construction contracts, shared services frame agreements, and some supply contracts which are part of the global contracts mosaic of the Projects Facilities to be awarded in the months to come.
- Administration of the prequalification process of potential Contractors and Suppliers.
- Preparation of the Call for tender documentation.
- Review and evaluation of Contractual/Commercial proposals including the detailed assessment of contractual qualifications.
- Contractual support for the preparation of the Recommendation to award finalization of contract documentation ready for signature.
- Qualified Contracts engineer with proven experience in project services
- Knowledge and understanding of contract processes in projects
- Good general knowledge & understanding of project control, commercial, legal and insurance issues affecting the Company in general, and “in depth” understanding where relevant to contracts for works, goods & services.
- In depth knowledge and understanding of different means of contractor remuneration and their commercial implications, practical experience of their use.
- Basic understanding of the technical domain in which the project operates.
- Good communication, organizational skills, capabilities to take workload & work under pressure, able to work in a multicultural environment.
- Extensive professional experience - practical, relevant and progressive experience in preparation, negotiation, monitoring of technical contracts in the onshore / offshore oil or petrochemical industries.
- Fluent in English.