We are currently seeking a Licensed Mechanical Engineer to join our Buildings Engineering Group in Dallas, TX
RS&H: Pursue Greatness from RS&H on Vimeo.
At RS&H, we turn our "Clients" vision into reality with innovative, practical, engineering solutions for some of the largest companies and public entities in the world. The position will work closely with our engineers and architects as part of a multi-discipline design team. Additionally, the candidate will complement our current team with RS&H client responsibilities. The candidate will be part of a team that serves clients in all markets including Commercial, Health, Science, Aviation and Federal.
The primary functions of this position are to take ownership of mechanical designs as Engineer of Record, assist in developing mechanical designer and junior Engineer skillsets, performing QC reviews for other Mechanical Engineers, and coordinating deliverables for mechanical staff.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to apply and grow your skills and experience to:
- Coordinate project recommendations and work with our full-service team of Architects, Engineers, and Program Managers
- Serve as Lead Project Engineer for work involving Mechanical and Plumbing systems
- Apply your skills to prepare and direct construction documentation, studies, and other critical reports
- Mentor and provide leadership to junior Engineers on staff
- Help develop and hire a team of engineers for future growth.
- Lead designs from a diverse list of projects.
- Bachelors or Master’s degree in Mechanical Engineering from an accredited university
- Currently holds PE license, in good standing
- 6-15 year's previous MEP design experience
- Working knowledge of FBC, IBC, ASHRAE, and other NFPA codes
- Working knowledge of AutoCAD and Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Excellent communications and interpersonal relationship skills
- Demonstrated capability in leadership of design teams
- Experience with managing staff
- Experience working on Building and site design
- Ability and willingness to travel in the US and internationally
- Experience with REVIT
- Ability to participate in business development, marketing, and client coordination
- The ability to obtain and maintain engineering licensure in multiple states is desired
- NCEES certification a plus
- Holiday Pay
- Paid Time Off
- Medical and Dental
- Click Here for Full Benefits Information
#LI-JJ1 The Team
Our team designs facilities for clients in the in many different sectors. By working with our clients and listening to their needs, we gather a deep understanding of their desired outcomes, practicing creativity and innovation along the way. Become part of a team that’s redefining client service and success in a rapidly changing world. The Company
RS&H provides fully integrated architecture, engineering, and consulting services to help clients realize their most complex facility and infrastructure projects for land, air, and space. We are consistently ranked among the nation’s top 100 design firms and have worked in over 50 countries across the globe. With a tradition that began in 1941, RS&H is an employee-owned firm committed to bringing extraordinary solutions to our clients through the promise of imagination, ingenuity, and innovation.
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCPhere.
- Structural Engineering
- Engineer In Training
- Civil Engineering
- Engineering Design Process