In-House Corporate Paralegal
: Atlanta based company is seeking a Paralegal to join their in-house team. Candidates MUST have a minimum of 5 years of experience working in corporate law and also must have substantial experience with commercial real estate law. The primary responsibilities for this position will include, but not be limited to, the following:
Education/ Credentials/ Skills required for this position:
- Prepare and/or manage corporate documents (e.g., certificates, minutes, consents, operating agreements) and update entity and officer schedules.
- Maintain and update forms and reports to be filed for foreign entities.
- Coordinate filing of documents with custodians of record.
- Prepare initial drafts of certain transaction documents based on Company forms, including commercial real estate and corporate forms.
- Calendar legal deadlines and notify appropriate parties.
- Track litigation matters (including foreclosure and bankruptcy).
- Review/revise or route to appropriate parties legal documents from outside counsel.
- Review, submit and track outside counsel invoices for payment.
- Track in-house billed time and prepare monthly report.
- Perform general administrative duties.
- Bachelor's Degree and Paralegal Certificate preferred, or combination of schooling, paralegal studies and applicable experience.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in corporate law and commercial real estate law
- Strong analytical and review skills, and organizational skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, including Excel and Worrd
- Excellent communication (oral and written) and interpersonal skills.
If you have the requisite education, skill set and experience and would like to be considered, please send your resume and salary requirement to URL blocked - click to apply
or URL blocked - click to apply
or click the link below to apply online:URL blocked - click to apply
Based on Job Title, Location and Skills
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to our
Trust and Site Security Team
Job ID: sh4027
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.