To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Virtual, Wyoming, WY
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Sales Account Manager - N. Colorado/Wyoming
Stryker • US-State-WY
Posted 2 months ago
Achieves assigned quota by taking a consultative approach to Pre-Hospital sales, marketing, clinical and demonstrations of all related Pre-Hospital products and programs: PowerPro, PowerLoad, StairPro, Evacuation, Physio-Control products including LIFEPAK monitor/defibulators and automated external defibrillators (AEDs), LUCAS Chest Compression Systems, the LIFENET System, HealthEMS ePCR, HeartSine AEDs, ProCare Services and Flex Financial Services.
Sales Account Managers focus on the development of customer relationships to create greater loyalty and accelerate growth.
- Responsible for calling on Pre-Hospital staff and decision makers, including private and municipal ambulance services, fire departments, police, volunteer Pre-Hospital services, and key accounts.
- Develops and implements business plans to identify and close business. Expected to utilize and leverage Pre-Hospital tools.
- Prepares forecast for yearly, quarterly and monthly business.
- Participates in sales workshops, sales meetings, and/or promotional activities as requested by Pre-Hospital Regional Sales and/or Marketing Leadership and Medical Division.
- Provides current customers with excellent post-sale follow up (communication and management of delivery dates, in-service training, and coordinates product repairs).
- Accountable for maintaining customer records in accordance with Stryker specifications; including quarterly market share updates when requested.
- Actively participates in national, state, and local Pre-Hospital trade shows. For local trade shows may be solely responsible for transportation, set-up, and demonstration of Pre-Hospital products.
- Effectively manages assigned territory via planning, coordination, and overnight travel.
- Expected to contribute to the learning and development of teammates by providing best practices and lessons learned.
- Aligns and drives to Stryker's Mission and Vision Statement.
- Committed to quality by striving to provide the best customer experience possible.
- Strives for operational excellence by reporting customer complaints, participates in preventative maintenance and safety programs, and commits to on time and error free shipments.
Bachelor’s degree or related experience.
- Must possess excellent presentation, communication, and negotiation skills.
- Excellent time management skills with ability to use independent judgment effectively.
- Strong inter-personal communication skills specifically relating to stress management, people management, and conflict management.
- Windows, advanced skills, statistics, financial systems, organization structure, and office equipment.
- Functional skills – Marketing, market research, new product development, new product introduction, P/L management, and field testing experience.
- Good driving record.
Employee's home office.
Ability to travel up to 10% of the time overnight to meetings/tradeshows as needed.
- Must be PC literate.
- Must possess valid driver license in the state of residence.