This opening is on our IT Infrastructure team, which has responsibility for the corporate network and datacenters.
The candidate will have a role in defining and executing a test of our disaster recovery plan to operate a mill from a remote location. Work will include researching and documenting the pre-requisites, execution plan, and results.
Other IT infrastructure tasks to be assigned as time and ability permit.
- Under guidance of a mentor, develop and execute a test of our disaster recovery plan
- Identify and document deficiencies in our disaster recovery plan, either through advance research or as a result of executing the planned test.
Minimum Required Experience and Education:
- Currently enrolled in a 2 or 4 year IT related degree program with an emphasis on infrastructure (Network Administration, System Administration, or equivalent)
Minimum Required Skills:
- Strong analytical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Comfortable learning, documenting, summarizing and presenting technical details
- Working knowledge of enterprise IT architecture (servers, networking, etc)
- Experience working in Microsoft Windows and Office toolset.
- Previous data center experience
Verso Corporation is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or status as an individual with a disability.