To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Mountain Brook, AL 35213
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
ICC-ES Sales Manager
INTERNATIONAL CODE COUNCIL, INC • Mountain Brook, AL
Posted 2 months ago
The Sales Manager interacts directly with ICC-ES clients and potential clients. Reporting to the Vice President of ES External Relations, the Sales Executive establishes mutually beneficial relationships with manufacturers, construction professionals, and building departments, to encourage the use of ICC-ES evaluation reports and listings.
- Identifies potential new clients and contacts them directly, to explain ICC-ES services and the advantages of ICC-ES reports and listings.
- Seeks out new business opportunities and promotes new services. Works to penetrate new markets as opportunities are presented.
- Raises the overall level of staff awareness about customer needs.
- Makes presentations about ICC-ES and its programs to individuals, business groups, professional associations, and governmental agencies.
- Attends conferences and expos to explain and promote ICC-ES services.
- Communicates effectively with all ICC-ES stakeholders.
- Shares responsibility for client satisfaction from first contact through receipt of application.
- Travels as necessary to attend conferences, meetings, speaking engagements, and similar functions.
- Performs other tasks as may be directed by the Director of Sales.
- Bachelors degree in Engineering, Architecture, or Business preferred.
- A balance of technical and administrative experience, and proven capabilities in selling technical services.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Track record in making effective presentations before diverse audiences.
- Very strong interpersonal skills, including the ability to lead a sales team, work towards broad consensus on outstanding issues, and deliverboth internally and externallyon commitments.
- Ability to make good use of the knowledge, experience, and efforts of others.
- Familiarity with the International Family of Codes and relevant test standards desired.
- Familiarity with ICC-ES Acceptance Criteria is desired.