To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
4130 Navajo Street
Denver, CO 80211
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
School Social Worker
Catapult Learning • Denver, CO
Posted 21 hours ago
Child Study Team Members for non public school programs needed to evaluate students for special education eligibility on a per case basis.
- Performs a child study assessments including an appraisal of the student's current status regarding instructional implications.
- Performs diagnostic testing to determine students needs.
- Determines student's particular strengths and weaknesses as a learner.
- Serves as member of the multi-disciplinary team.
- Works with both school personnel and parents to develop specific interventions on behalf of student.
- Interprets assessments/results and generates reports for feedback to parents and school personnel.
- Advises teachers and other school personnel on methods to enhance students abilities.
- Works as a referral agent linking students and families when appropriate with 'outside' agencies to service their needs.
- Other duties may be assigned.
Must be a licensed social worker with at least two years experience in field. Must have thorough knowledge of testing and evaluation techniques and competent in assessment procedures and interpretation of the results.
Must have demonstrated ability to communicate with students, families and school personnel. Excellent time management, organizational, verbal and written communications skills are essential. Computer literacy preferred.
PHYSICAL ENVIRONMENT/WORKING CONDITIONS:
Light lifting, walking, climbing stairs. Most programs are in school settings.