To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Houston, TX
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Java Developer (Integration Consultant)
Vantiv • Houston, TX
Posted 13 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Paymetric is a proud member of the Vantiv family, the #1 payments acquirer in the US. Paymetric solves unique and complex electronic payment acceptance challenges for more than 1,000's of global companies and brands. Our processor-agnostic tokenization solutions expedite and secure the order-to-cash process, optimize electronic payment processing rates and reduce the scope and financial burdens of PCI compliance. Our legacy as a payments management and data security company is built on shared purpose, an unremitting pursuit of excellence, lasting collaboration, accountability, integrity and world-class support. Vantiv is making payments smarter, faster and easier for all our partners, as well as the consumers they serve. From the largest retailers in the U.S. to the coffee shop down the street, we are leading the transformation in payments through chip-enabled cards, mobile wallets, eCommerce, and payment solutions for businesses of all sizes. We are the fastest growing payments company in the U.S., first in PIN Debit transactions and the second largest merchant acquirer. Visit Vantiv.com for more.
Our subject matter of their services is payments, security, integration, web solutions, Oracle, and SAP. We need an integration developer with the following .Java/.Net expertise!
- Maintain highest levels of development practices including technical design, solution development, systems configuration, payment integration, test documentation/execution, issue identification and resolution, writing clean, modular and self-sustaining code.
- Integrate third party products into internal systems as well as support and upgrade implemented systems.
- Java and J2EE a must
- Windows development utilizing .Net (Web and Windows applications)
- Experience with Eclipse
- Experience with SOAP 1.1 web service integration (client and server)
- XML knowledge and usage of XSLTs
- 5+ years Windows OS development
- Unix experience a plus
- Good understanding Networking/Routing/Firewalls/Active Directory
- Good consulting and client facing skills
- Understanding of SOA
- Remote and Onsite Customer Facing skills required
- Strong understanding of enterprise systems and development
- Understanding of IT Security practices
- Proficiency in object oriented methodologies
- 8 years experience with Java and .Net Development
- Customer Facing experience
- Outstanding communication skills, written and verbal
All the above duties and responsibilities are essential job functions for which reasonable accommodation will be made. All job requirements listed indicate the minimum level of knowledge, skills and/or ability deemed necessary to perform the job proficiently. This position description is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Employees may be required to perform any other job-related instructions as requested by their leader, subject to reasonable accommodation.