Westlake Financial Services is the largest privately held finance company in the Nation.
We are committed to growing and strengthening our organization by hiring the people that make Westlake World (our culture) what it is. Through hiring the best fitting applicant and supporting our people in further developing their skills, we transition our Applicants into Westlake Warriors (our people).
With 30% YOY growth and assets of 6.5 Billion, we are always looking to acquire talented individuals as we expand our presence in the Auto Finance Industry. Westlake Financial Services believes in PEOPLE with the PURPOSE and PASSION to assist our more than 22,000 dealer partners throughout North America.
Your responsibilities include integrating with different financial institutions and 3rd party systems as well as supporting and maintaining mission critical business applications (CRM, ERP, telephony systems) and homegrown apps and scripts connected to them. You will also assume responsibility for program analysis, coding, testing and implementing applications. You are given responsibility for some design tasks, providing estimates for individual development efforts, creating/updating documentation, coding and unit testing, and supporting quality assurance with trouble shooting.
- US Citizen or Permanent resident only
- LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science
- Experience with SQL
- Excellent communication skills and a great attitude
- Experience working as part of a team
- Skilled at multitasking
- Knowledge and experience in Linux, Shell scripting a plus.
- Comfortable working in a high pressure environment
- Able to create and manage time schedules and consistent in meeting deadlines
FULL TIME BENEFITS
- Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits
- Life Insurance, Flexible Spending Account
- 401K matching
- Employee Stock Ownership Program in a $2.6 Billion Company, plus company matching
- Wellness Program, Daily Team Exercises, Fresh Fruit for all employees
- Metro Tap Card and Metro-link Reimbursement
- Westlake University, Certification Programs
- Career Path Opportunities
- Discounts on Parks, Museums, Movie Tickets, and Attractions
- Wireless, Computer, and Satellite Discounts
- Onsite DMV
- Employee Loan Assistance Westlake Bike Share (Free Bikes onsite)
- Onsite Yoga, Treadmill Desks, Gym Membership Discounts
- Annual Flu Shots, Biometric Screenings
- Paid Vacation Days
- Paid Sick days
- Paid Holidays
- Rental Car Discounts, Dell Member Purchase Program
People. Purpose. Passion.
These are the hallmarks of Westlake Financial Services, and have been since our inception in 1988. Westlake specializes in prime to sub-prime automotive financing, helping car dealerships do what they do best: sell cars. Our unique credit approval software (known as \u0022The Buy Program ©\u0022) allows dealers to get an on-the-spot loan approval without waiting for callbacks, fax-backs, or rehashes.
Westlake Financial Services is an Internet based, privately held finance company that specializes in the acquisition and servicing of sub-prime and non-prime automotive retail installment contracts. Headquartered in Southern California, Westlake originates indirect retail installment contracts through a network of 21,000 new and used car dealers throughout the United States. All collections and servicing are performed in-house from its central facility located in the Mid-Wilshire area of Los Angeles.
Westlake's success didn't just happen overnight. It took years of hard work, cultivation, and smart intuition to get to where we are today. Not content to rest on our laurels, Westlake continues to build and refine, always keeping our dealers and customers in mind.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with Criminal Histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not unlawfully discriminate in employment. No question on this application is used for the purpose of limiting or excluding any applicant from consideration for employment on a basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law. Equal access to employment, services, and programs is available to all persons. Those applicants requiring reasonable accommodation to the application and/or interview process should notify a representative of the organization.
Sql (Programming Language)
Java (Programming Language)
Java Script (Programming Language)
Perl (Programming Language)