Staffmark is hiring stand up forklift and cherry picker operators in Moody! This position requires an individual to utilize a stand-up forklift and must be able to pick orders high and low throughout the warehouse in a timely and accurate manner while ensuring safety, quality and efficiency expectations are adhered to. It is important that this position possess the willingness to accept change and be proactive rather than reactive.
Schedule: 6:00 AM to 2:30 PM or 8:00 AM to 4:30 PM Monday through Friday with some required Saturdays
Starting Pay: $15 per hour
- Ability to operate a stand-up forklift that reaches up to 30+ feet
- Ability to use technology, including a hand held scan gun.
- Using the hand held scan gun, pick orders in an accurate and timely manner. This includes:
- Ability to reach for product and to stack boxes. Pallet heights require you to reach above your head.
- Labeling pallets and/or each box correctly with proper labels.
- The application where necessary of the correct customer carton labels during the picking process.
- The ability to problem solve picking issues as they arrive and identify errors to Supervisor.
- Maintain a clean work environment at all times.
- Notify supervisor of any safety issues.
- Willingness and ability to move between multiple departments
- This position requires employees to work 8 hr shifts plus overtime as needed, however rare.
- Frequent and repetitive lifting is required – up to 50 pounds.
- Ensure all safety guidelines are followed and safety violations are reported properly and immediately.
- Display and conduct yourself per Core Values.
- Other duties assigned by management.
- Must possess good communication skills and interpersonal skills.
- Should be goal oriented and able to work well under pressure.
- Demonstrate good judgment.
- Must be able to work independently and demonstrate effective initiative.
- Good attendance is mandatory.
- Basic math skills.
- Must be proficient in the Shipping Instructions for all Pick Types
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stoop, reach, stand, walk, lift, pull, push, grasp, talk, hear, see and use repetitive motions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee may frequently lift and or move up to 50 pounds of material, boxes, etc. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision such as reading handwritten and or typed material and must have the ability to focus.
Apply today and put Staffmark on your side!
So why pick Staffmark to be on your side? We offer Loaders:
- Competitive pay, with incentives
- Comprehensive benefits program (medical, dental, vision, 401(k), and more!)
- Career advancement opportunities
- Great warehouse work environment
- Support from your Staffmark team to help you find the job that fits YOU!
What's next? How can you work for Staffmark?
Staffmark is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of race, color, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, medical condition, genetic information, mental and physical disability, political affiliation, union membership, status as a parent, military or veteran status or other non-merit based factors. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application, interviewing and employment process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Staffmark is an E-Verify employer. This policy is applicable to all phases of the employment relationship, including hiring, transfers, promotions, training, terminations, working conditions, compensation, benefits, and other terms and conditions of employment.
All employees are directed to familiarize themselves with this policy and to act in accordance with it. All decisions with respect to employment matters and other phases of employer-temporary employee relationships will be in keeping with this policy and in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations.
- Packaging And Labeling
- Forklift Truck
- Success Driven
- Stress Management