LB&B Associates Inc. is seeking a part-time Simulator Instructor to support the MH-60S devices in Norfolk, VA.
Essential Job Duties:
- Conduct simulator training, ground school training on the MH-60S aircraft systems and operating procedures including briefs and debriefs. Instruct Helicopter Instrument Ground School (HIGS) Assist in the development and maintenance of flight related curriculum including:
- Instructor lesson guides, Simulator Scenarios, Master course schedule calendars, computer based training, instrument ground school, and other curriculum tasks as designated by the Site Manager
- Must be or have been an MH-60S Naval Air Training and Operating Procedures Standardization (NATOPS) qualified pilot within the previous 5 years or a MH-60S simulator instructor within the last 5 years.
- Must meet eligibility requirements for a secret security clearance.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Must have a minimum of 800 hours aircraft flight time as a pilot in a MH-60S helicopter and have at least one flying fleet deployment.
The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Employer is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, disability status, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other protected factor by country, regional or local law.Requirements
Please see job description.