To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- San Ramon, CA 94583
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Manager, Online Solutions
Robert Half International • San Ramon, CA
Posted 10 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
JOB REQUISITIONManager, Online Solutions
As Robert Half’s Manager of Online Solutions, you’ll put your highly evolved analytic and process improvement skills to the test on a daily basis to support the conception, execution and delivery of innovative online and digital UXP solutions.
You’ll also need top-notch technical, communication and collaborative skills as part of our Martech team, diving deep into business systems analysis and UX development, with a focus on creating and updating efficient processes to deliver the best possible experience for Robert Half Customers.
If those sounds like challenges that will get you excited to come to work every morning, we want to hear from you.
Specific responsibilities include:
Business Systems & Process Analysis
- Identifies, defines, elicits, documents and validates BS requirements (systems/UXP/functional/non-functional) with high proficiency, resulting in delivery of project goals to provide a heightened UXP to Robert Half Customers (Client & Candidate).
- Conceptualizes, creates specifications and collaborates in the creation of mockups, prototypes, and online products/solutions, communicating with stakeholders during all phases of project lifecycles.
- Takes a solution-oriented approach to ongoing and future customer needs, endorsing best UX practices and actively considering Company core values during all phases of project engagement.
- Identifies and provides clearly conceptualized business & process improvement opportunities (creating reusable processes & templates where possible).
- Collaborates and strategizes with project teams to develop solutions that deliver maximum customer value & benefit (DSE).
- Contributes to project scope, design/interface elements and overall customer journey.
- Drives UX validation efforts (scope to vary based on scenario): definition, execution, results summarization and business recommendation.
- Collaborates with SME on planning and execution of UX testing.
- Engages the Martech team, key stakeholders and outside vendors through all phases of projects to ensure vision alignment while championing best practices and team accountability to ensure successful project deliverables.
Cross Functional Leadership
- Collaborates with and facilitates the exchange of information with business partners (IT, Corp Comm, Digital Marketing, BT, Legal, vendors, etc.) and company executives to ensure alignment of project goals, requirements, risks, dependencies and status.
- Builds and maintains an effective team and directly supervises contributors — assigning, directing and evaluating their work, including conducting performance reviews.
- Understands and manages department and Company personnel practices/policies; keeps team updated on general Corporate information.
- Makes recommendations on personnel actions, including hiring, firing, promotion, discipline and employee compensation.
- 7+ years of professional-level experience in senior-level Business/Systems Analyst roles, ideally with 2+ years managing people
- In-depth knowledge of SDLC methodology skills (process, controls, tools) and practices (Waterfall, Agile, RUP)
- Thorough understanding of development environments (CSS, Java, etc.) and UX optimization (Optimizely), with the ability to communicate development concepts and procedures to non-coders
- Demonstrated proficiency with Salesforce
- Experience with requirements and defect tracking tools (SharePoint, Visio, RUP products, SharePoint, JIRA, Bugzilla)
- Documentation expertise: SOW, BRD, Use Case, business rules, process maps, work-flow diagrams, wireframes, traceability matrices, test scripts
- Proven effectiveness working in a fast-paced, rapidly changing, dynamic organizational environment
- Bachelors’ degree in Marketing or Computer Science, or equivalent professional experience
At Robert Half, there’s more to us than what we do. Learn about our values and what it’s like to work for the largest specialized staffing firm in the world at our San Ramon, California corporate office. We Are Robert Half — Take a Look!
Follow us on Twitter @RH_Corp_Jobs for Robert Half Corporate job openings and career and workplace news!
Robert Half International Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/Disability/Veteran
As part of Robert Half’s corporate facility employment process, any offer of employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background check.
You may apply for this position online, or by mail. Robert Half is committed to being an equal employment employer offering opportunities to all job seekers including individuals with disabilities. If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to apply for a position, please contact us by sending an email to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] for assistance.
In your email please include the following:
- The specific accommodation requested to complete the employment application
- The location(s) (city, state) to which you would like to apply.
By mail: Please mail your cover letter and resume to: Corporate Staffing Robert Half 2613 Camino Ramon San Ramon, CA 94583-9128
JOB LOCATIONCA SAN RAMON CORP