Electrician – 1st Shift
Our client is a heavy manufacturer that is seeking an Electrician for their 1st shift. The position requires electrical repair and maintenance experience in an industrial or manufacturing setting.
WHAT THE COMPANY OFFERS YOU:
- Competitive base of $15 -+ per hour.
- If you are looking to grow in your career, this company is a good place to start with many advancement opportunities available.
- Benefits package including: medical with family plans available, prescription drug benefit, flex spending account, life and disability, and an education assistance plan.
- Additionally, you will be able to take part in the profit sharing plan, a vision discount, health club membership discounts.
- Need a break? No problem in this position you will also receive 10 paid holidays, paid vacation time and personal leave.
- For your future, our client will help you plan and to do so they offer an exceptional 401k plan.
- This company believes in a work hard, play hard atmosphere; therefore, in addition to a great work environment they also have annual company.
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- Maintain and repair of equipment and facilities.
- Repair of portable tools.
- Ensure facility electrical meets the code, NEC.
- Understanding and experience with AC and DC motors and low and high voltage apparatus.
- With such a low crime rate you can feel safe at home in this attractive and clean community.
- If you not a fan of high housing costs, this community offers a affordable housing and a low cost of living.
- Need a breath of fresh air? There are multiple recreational opportunities you can partake in including hunting, fishing, boating, hiking, golfing, camping, biking and more.
- This area has many attractions for young and old, a vast amount of restaurants to choose from, and festivities that take place year round.
- A great place to live with serenity at your front door step and action-packed things to do right in your neighborhood!
- Overall this a great place for anyone to reside!
- AAS in Electrical Construction or equivalent work experience.
- Knowledge of National Electrical Code.
- Knowledge of single-phase and three-phase AC and DC motor controls.
- Ability to install rigid conduit, wiring, electrical parts, etc., according to code.
- Knowledge of low and high voltage systems.
- Ability to install transformers, load centers, motors, lighting, etc.
Phone: [ Phone number blocked ] - Click here to apply to Electrician -1st Shift – Yankton, SD
Email: [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Electrician -1st Shift – Yankton, SD
Fax: [ Phone number blocked ] - Click here to apply to Electrician -1st Shift – Yankton, SD
Executive Recruiting Consultants, Inc. specializes in the recruiting and placement of individuals in Accounting, Engineering, Manufacturing, Finance, Banking, Human Resource, Sales and Marketing, Agriculture, Food, Medical and Sales.
Our ERC recruiters and search consultants have devoted tremendous time and resources to develop deep connections with candidates. We have the industry insight needed to bring qualified candidates in the timeframe you need to fill for your search request.
At ERC, we build long-lasting relationships by partnering with our clients. We invest the time to understand our clients’ business, culture, and current business issues. This knowledge, combined with our own professional experience, allows us to consistently provide top-notch talent to our clients.
Recruit all levels of professional candidates:
Whether you are actively seeking new career opportunities or just want to evaluate developments in the marketplace, ERC provides a confidential, effective resource to help you manage your career. Our ongoing relationships with the region’s top organizations allow us to provide you with an efficient match of your skills and personality with the appropriate client, saving you time and effort in your search.
If you, as a client, or as a candidate, are searching for a firm that truly understands the business of manufacturing and engineering, a firm that is honest, and a firm that is passionate about excellent customer service and satisfaction, check out Executive Recruiting Consultants!
Hardworking And Dedicated
National Electrical Codes