What You Will Do
What's in It for You?Advantages
At Lowe’s, we’ve always been more than just a hardware store. We’re also home to everything that makes your home feel like home. And for thousands of Lowe’s associates, we’re home to fresh starts, rewarding opportunities, and endless career possibilities.
As a Lowe’s Retail Associate, you’ll set the standard for how we engage our customers and communities.
Beyond the chance to make a difference for customers and teammates, each day will offer the chance opportunity to learn, grow, and celebrate wins together with your Lowe’s team. Retail Associates also enjoy:
Your Day at Lowe'sResponsibilities
- Flexible work schedules.
- A 10% discount on Lowe’s merchandise.
- Access to training and tuition reimbursement programs.
- Eligibility for performance-based bonuses.
- Access to comprehensive physical, mental, and financial benefits.
- And access to thousands of other discounts such as cell phone plans, car insurance, computers, and more*.
- Deliver excellent customer service.
- Answer customer questions.
- Process orders, deliveries, and loading tickets.
- Load customer merchandise.
- Maintain a store that feels like home for customers and teammates.
- Restock merchandise.
- Be able to sit, bend, stand, move around the store, and lift items up to 25 lbs. unassisted and possibly more on occasion with assistance.
- Be able to use common retail tools such as basic computer applications and smart phone devices.
If the state or local municipality requires a salesperson license for this position, you must either be licensed or be able to obtain any mandatory sales license or registration within the required timeframe.Bilingual, Military, and Veteran applicants are encouraged to apply.
*Benefits offerings change each year and eligibility varies. For the most up-to-date breakdown of what’s available to you, visit MyLowesBenefits.com.
- Software Applications
- Customer Service