To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Sacramento, CA 94203
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Actuarial Data Analyst
Kforce Finance and Accounting • Sacramento, CA
Posted 7 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce has a client seeking an Actuarial Data Analyst in Sacramento, California (CA).
- Complete complex analysis to support union contract negotiations for effective health and welfare programs
- Perform healthcare and paid time off due diligence cost analysis for mergers
- Perform analysis, such as premium cost share modeling and migration analysis
- Produce cost/benefit analysis for presentations
- Perform healthcare analytical work, HC/benefit analytical work
- * Influence client's overall strategic and financial direction in benefits; frame results in the context of the marketplace
- Project savings/cost related to health benefits and applicable changes
- Review health care budgets and contribution setting
- Communicate actuarial results to clients; lead all financial meetings, explaining actuarial results and potential alternatives
- Assist in benchmarking discussions with clients, including strategy evolution because of benchmarking data
- Review models to evaluate cost savings scenarios
- Bachelor's degree in either Mathematics, Accounting, Finance or related field required
- Master's degree in either Mathematics, Accounting, Finance or related field desired
- Understand more advanced underwriting and financial skills on health and benefit products
- Advanced level of proficiency in Excel
- Proven mathematical aptitude and analytical skills
- Detail oriented
- Good problem-solving ability
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and a demonstrated ability to interact with colleagues at all levels
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.