Our client is looking for a Product Owner with experience in an Agile/Scrum environment located in West Palm Beach, FL! Great opportunity to work with a company that has hundreds of thousands of clients across the United States.
12-month contract to hire, 2-3 days on-site in WPB (ONLY CONSIDERING LOCAL CANDIDATES, MUST BE ABLE TO COMMUTE).
- Stakeholder Management Experience needed
- Product Management Experience needed
- Display Ability to deliver great solutions to customers
- Have a good understanding of Agile/Scrum
- Benefits experience is a plus
- Continuously groom and prioritize the backlog based on product and business priorities and dependencies with other product managers and development teams
- Manage the requirements gathering process between an integrated team of stakeholders and various internal resources including product managers, internal stakeholders, clients, competitive information, and software related technical resources
- Lead user acceptance testing for all new features and be responsible for final approval for all new features before acceptance into production
- Develop and maintain strong & productive relationships with all development and business stakeholders in order to ensure timely and effective delivery of software features.
- Monitor ongoing performance of features and act as point of contact for any questions, concerns, or suggestions
- Support internal business unit teams with specific questions, training and guidance during product deployment, ongoing training and throughout the year
- Contribute to the overall Product Vision and Roadmap
- Acceptance Testing
- Product Management
- Requirements Elicitation
- Scrum (Software Development)
- Business Priorities